• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vip Sales

Tazzie

Known Member
21/4/07
Where is the Vip sales section?? It is not showing up in the Vip section.Only Support Rwi and Vip gen discussions are there.????????

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Since the rule changes for general sales area (VIP is unlimited) the VIP only sales area became a little redundant. More often than not, I was asked to move peoples posts to the regular sales area,, also would receive questions if they were allowed to post in general sales however, request to only deal with VIP's.. and the answer was they can deal with who they choose.

So, given that it was often overlooked, frequent requests to transfer the post to the regular sales area and the same thing can ultimately be achieved there, I removed the section and transferred all existing posts to the general sales area.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
LMR, the glass is half full Sir! :) Just put in the sale that you wish to offer the deal for VIP only. The others will feel less special, not you. ;) Cheer up. :)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
werd

@LMR, what would you or anyone else like to see in the VIP section to make you....
"special".. ;)