• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The "Who Has the Best Hulk" Review

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Since the 10 November vsf has been using the clean v4 base insert, here some extra information that vsf share about it:

VS brand new 3135 green water ghost is equipped with the latest version of the Clean factory green ring (the latest! + VS self-made luminous beads, don’t worry about the color of the luminous beads is too yellow!) 1. The green ceramics equipped with VS are more emerald green and more natural Yellow; 2. The scale coating on the VS is truly optimized: silver bright platinum coating; 3. The scale shading on the VS is more delicate and the chamfering is more in place; 4. The C ring on the VS is the first batch to add The circle mouth of anti-fingerprint coating technology...real real shot comparison, good products can speak.

Shut up and take my money!! damn VSF doing a good job!!

VaderTime

9/10/17
Since the 10 November vsf has been using the clean v4 base insert, here some extra information that vsf share about it:

VS brand new 3135 green water ghost is equipped with the latest version of the Clean factory green ring (the latest! + VS self-made luminous beads, don’t worry about the color of the luminous beads is too yellow!) 1. The green ceramics equipped with VS are more emerald green and more natural Yellow; 2. The scale coating on the VS is truly optimized: silver bright platinum coating; 3. The scale shading on the VS is more delicate and the chamfering is more in place; 4. The C ring on the VS is the first batch to add The circle mouth of anti-fingerprint coating technology...real real shot comparison, good products can speak.

green water ghost = Hulk lol I wonder if my vsf has clean v4 insert since I ordered it on 12/11. I'll take a look once the watch is back from modding, but then again, I can't tell the difference anyway lol Maybe I'll compare it with zzf.

victor_watch_82

Horology Curious
20/11/20
Here is a pic of my 2 reps. Noob v10.5 (black) and vsf (green). The green does make a sound sometimes, like something were loose inside. That takes some of the charm away. But overall I find it very nice.
65bf5f6d919cf27b4df34eb0fb1286c6.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a mit Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Anti fingerprint coating on ceramic, these coatings breakdown over time just like AR coating and especially if not done well. Wonder what effect this will have on the insert when it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Anti fingerprint coating on ceramic, these coatings breakdown over time just like AR coating and especially if not done well. Wonder what effect this will have on the insert when it does

It's just marketing bullshit, there is no anti finger print coating on VSF or on genuine either! Look.. this is a brand new with stickers VSF and my genuine Sub.. the finger print test..

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

The anti finger print coating if any could be maintained with a light coat of automotive ceramic wax on micro fiber cloth.

Fabiolo17

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/1/19
what do you think about the resistance of platinum in the bezel of zf and vsf?

Yakoj

3/12/19
VSF HULK Arrived today.

This watch is REALLY good to me.
But the only thing is bothering me is the Hour Hand on it.
I find it very thin compared to the Gen

I have a question:
Can i swap the Zf hulk hand set with the vsf one? Does it fit?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
VSF HULK Arrived today.

This watch is REALLY good to me.
But the only thing is bothering me is the Hour Hand on it.
I find it very thin compared to the Gen

I have a question:
Can i swap the Zf hulk hand set with the vsf one? Does it fit?

People complain actually of the opposite. Thinner hands from VSF are supposedly more accurate according to members here.

Reactions: Yakoj

dongs

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
16/8/18
EU
Didn‘t see that. I hope it will not be seen on wrist.
It will depend on the lightsituation

in direct sunlight amd indoor it is not noticeable but in daylight without direct sun it will be most visable...

but even some gen have this flaw and i dont think anyone can see it on your wrist

Reactions: jasonbaylee