• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Fresh out of the box. Mine says Hi

That's gorgeous. How does it feel on the wrist, and is the case ceramic or rubberized metal like the one video said?

I'm waiting on QC and I'm super hyped for this. Just noticed yesterday in the Trusty video that all the left and top gears move when setting the hands or running the watch, which was new to me and is really damn cool

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
That's gorgeous. How does it feel on the wrist, and is the case ceramic or rubberized metal like the one video said?

I'm waiting on QC and I'm super hyped for this. Just noticed yesterday in the Trusty video that all the left and top gears move when setting the hands or running the watch, which was new to me and is really damn cool
I think the mid and bottom cases are rubberized. The top casing feels less "spongy".. I feels very comfy on the wrist

Here are some photos matching it red straps

0b6a40604ded703128dd6d0b9aaaafd4.jpg
e0cd9394d54d133df4009f7255016200.jpg
2ada51b482f39e3a53025c88b713d9be.jpg

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I think the mid and bottom cases are rubberized. The top casing feels less "spongy".. I feels very comfy on the wrist

Here are some photos matching it red straps

That looks oh so good. If I thought I was hyped before, now I'm even more excited. Enjoy it!

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
Oh man seeing the in hand pics makes me even more excited. Mine just shipped and I can't wait!

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
Have there been instances where rep factories managed to clone an entire movement from a watch brand?

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Wow this watch is phenomenal! I will post a video later today. All I can say is amazing build quality. If you compare the ZF build to anything KVF, the KVF is most certainly a toy.

The watch looks and feels the part! Crystal and bezel insert are amazing quality and crystal has blue reflection like gen. The quality of the movement decoration and reflection it gives is awesome. Def the best I’ve seen compared to the many KVFs I’ve had and sold.

Clasp, crown, screws, all great quality! I would most certainly buy this in other colors it’s that good!

Now if we just had a spinning balance wheel, this watch would be near perfect...

Video to follow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Wow this watch is phenomenal! I will post a video later today. All I can say is amazing build quality. If you compare the ZF build to anything KVF, the KVF is most certainly a toy.

I just got my QC this morning, can't wait for your video! I haven't heard a bad thing about this yet, and it looks amazing in pictures

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
this watch would be near perfect...
Yeah.. if they did the movement deco and case shape properly. Not far away from a KVF by looks if you ask me. Better but just a different kind of screw up.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Mine is shipping this week, this thread has kept me sated until it gets here but man I can't wait! It looks really good from every angle except the back, but no one but me will see that side, and I'm super stoked about the materials. Thanks for the video as well, and if you ever do a review of sorts I'd love to hear your impressions after a week or so on the wrist!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i would never wear a full white watch but damn this thing is a stunner

the shape is so spot on ! the thinness yumz