• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Pam088 with custom strap

1_robbo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/08
I'm very pleased with my new Pam i got from T4D a couple of weeks back, just got a strap handmade by a friend of a friend so i finally get it on my wrist, i think it goes quite well, comments apreciated :)

P1010854.jpg

P1010855.jpg

P1010863.jpg

P1010866.jpg

P1010872.jpg

P1010871.jpg

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
stunning mate .....can your friend make me a few straps ..................

1_robbo

10/11/08
Hiya Pcsam, its the first time he's made a strap so i think it turned out great, he makes bigger stuff, briefcases, bags etc as a hobby, i have only met him a couple of times like i said it a friend of mines work colleague so i dont wanna be too cheeky just yet :)
However i will defo ask him to do me another soon so let me know what your after and he can only say no can't he ?

iphreak

Renowned Member
28/8/09
Very nice... that strap looks great. I am sure that he/she could make some cash if they were willing to make some for folks here. There seems to always be people looking for extra straps. :)

Fauxlex

2/7/08
Gorgeous. You really lucked out with that strap. How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

1_robbo

10/11/08
Thanks for the comments guys, i'm glad you like it.
The strap is made from goat skin, cost me £25 all in, i wasn't quite sure what the colour would end up like once it was oiled etc i asked for a dark tan and i think it came out perfect.
I think its a bargain :)
If enough people are impressed, i might mention to him about making some more, maybe point him in the direction of this site.