• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW V9F GMTs [pics inside] !!!

Nvgtrpete

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/19
Is the V9F black only available from any TD?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
I see both V9F and GMF use the VR movement in the 126710 BLNR rep over the timebomb SA's -
This is the first time I am hearing the SA3186 referred to as the "timebomb". The SA3186 isn;t the best movement, but when I think of timebomb, I'm thinking the 3186 CHS that came in the old GMF V2 or the Noob watches. The hacked ETA movement with the weak spring that breaks when you use CP2. But I digress...
It's always going to come down to personal preference. Where the serif on the "1" might not be noticeable to one person, it might be a complete disaster to someone else. I honestly don't think you can gp wrong with either watch, and neither of them is 100% accurate. Take a good look at each, learn which flaws either of them may typically have and make a decision about which one you can live with better. Don;t worry about what other people say drives them crazy, just worry about your own preferences. Both the watches are so close, it's going to take some serious inspection to see the flaws, and the only one who will likely ever know about them (or that you're wearing a rep watch) is you. Oh yeah, and us. ;-)

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Aw Krikey! What a 'Bute!

Haha thanks bro! I got another one in the works that I can't wait to unveil. Little more polarizing design, but I had to try something bold. It's going to be a "gem" of a design I hope. Classy but subtle. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself, lol. I never know for sure if a design is a hit til I wear it a while.

Daz English

27/3/19
If you are going to replace the crystal with even a Clark's with AR cyclops crystal ($34, I like them a lot), then I would say no way. I also thought maybe Intime made a mistake with those prices but haven't checked elsewhere.

Clark's AR cyclops crystal

15947428389667.jpg

​​​​

GMT SMURF
Where the hell did you get that from?

Daz English

27/3/19
It's a custom build bro.

Ahhh your that guy.
I think this one and the GMT Pepsi white face look the best.
Got myself all the watchmaker tools but cant find the courage to take any watches apart yet.
Its the hands that scare me lol.

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Its the hands that scare me lol.

And rightfully so. You're going to mess up some hands, no 2 ways around it. What you can control is which ones you mess up. Buy some old DG2813 or 7s26 movements on the bay and play around. Get a feel for it. I will tell you that having the right tools makes a huge difference, and I always use a dial protector. I have scratched more dials that I have ruined hands. I like the pry levers better than the compression style, but to each his own. If you're scared you're going to mess something up, just practice on something you don't mind breaking. You might find that you have a knack for it!

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
My V9F Batman just arrived today, but after removing the plastic, the Watch froze and stopped ticking.

Also there is a slight „rattling“ noise, when you carefully shake the watch. Man that sucks. Just contacted Li from Jtime to find a solution. Hopefully the Watch can be repaired, because all in all I like it very much.

be3869808db2dd9d1406947263778ed1.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
My V9F Batman just arrived today, but after removing the plastic, the Watch froze and stopped ticking.

Also there is a slight „rattling“ noise, when you carefully shake the watch. Man that sucks. Just contacted Li from Jtime to find a solution. Hopefully the Watch can be repaired, because all in all I like it very much.

A part probably came loose in shipping. If you can, take the back off and examine for a loose screw or part, particularly near the balance assembly. If you find one the next step would be removing it very carefully with tweezers and then post some pics. We can advise from there. The best Li can offer you is to ship it back to China, something I would not do.

Reactions: Ernesteka

jvevermind

6/3/17

Have you been able to sort out what is the problem mate. Im having the same problem with my ZZF V2 114060

Gửi từ SM-G960F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
A part probably came loose in shipping. If you can, take the back off and examine for a loose screw or part, particularly near the balance assembly. If you find one the next step would be removing it very carefully with tweezers and then post some pics. We can advise from there. The best Li can offer you is to ship it back to China, something I would not do.

Thank you for your quick response. I will try to open up the caseback today and search for lose parts, then I will post some pics. I do not own the tool for opening, but there are some tutorials around the web fortunately.

wish me some luck. :D

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Just got a reply from Li, I should bring the watch to my local watchsmith and then we will see. So I keep my watch closed and just wait for my watchsmith to fix it.

Azur2401

Horology Curious
11/8/20
Is there a comparison between the 116710LN from V9F and VRF? Or are there known differences in flaws between those two watches? I‘m highly interested in buying a LN and dont want to mod anything. So would be nice to compare V9 and VRF bit couldnt find anything.

timavo

21/1/20
Someone in some thread posted a table comparing the different factories along different criteria. I've been searching for 1.5 hours now and couldn't find it.... Does anybody remember this table and can post a link to the posting?

Last edited:

Nvgtrpete

27/1/19
Can someone please post pictures of their clasp on the V9F oyster bracelet?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Is there a comparison between the 116710LN from V9F and VRF? Or are there known differences in flaws between those two watches? I‘m highly interested in buying a LN and dont want to mod anything. So would be nice to compare V9 and VRF bit couldnt find anything.

I've got the VRF 116710LN. It's a wonderful watch. I honestly can;t find fault in it. I think the serif on the 1 is wrong (bezel insert), the very top of the rehaut is a little rougher than it should be- but you really need a loupe to see anything wrong with this watch. I can't speak to the V9F, as I haven't held one, but I can highly recommend the VRF as a very solid choice. I also remember a thread comparing a VRF to an ARF, and how most folks liked the dial of the VRF, the movement of the VRF and the case of the VRF. The ARF bracelet was preferred (although I can find no fault with my VRF), and maybe the ARF bezel and insert were better? Here is one of the threads but there was another, more in-depth one.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...mt-ii-116710ln-clone-3186-gamechanging-battle

Reactions: Azur2401 and KJ2020

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Finally got my Batman back from my watchsmith last week. A screw was lose and had to be put back in place. Now everything runs smooth and steady. Worn it for a week and the movement barely lost some seconds. VR Movement is huge.

To me the bezel looks nice. Blue might not be that good, but I like the tone and for me the speedbumps are barely visible on the wrist.

The bracelet is not good though. The first segments after the SEL are still very stiff after an Oil-Bath sometimes and the „crown-part“ of the clasp can’t move freely because it is too narrow.

At least the main part of the bracelet is ok and the claps does not open itself and keeps the watch safely in space on my wrist.

Will buy an alternative Oyster-Bracelet soon anyway.

After all I love this watch. :)

4736ba9f4438ef13bd7762ee18ceb511.jpg