• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone know about Vertu cellphone replicas?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
There are 2 different qualities of Vertu phones, be very very careful which one you buy, I have been told that 1 might last you 6 months , 1 year if lucky, the other might last 2 years... not the same OS as a real Vertu.

If you are real interested in the Vertu and want to buy one, I suggest you find a Vertu review by Takashi here on RWI, he did a great review on it.

FunMike855

Horology Curious
19/9/09
Thanks, could you please point me to that review? I can't seem to find it...

zenmaster

Known Member
21/8/09
i would strongly suggest you to stay away from replica cell phones...

replica phones are cheap, and look nice, but those things emit radiation and stuff... i don't know about you, but i'm not gonna risk my life and i certainly don't want to grow a third nipple from using replica cell phones...

vertu replica phones are selling at less than RMB2000 a piece locally in china (prices that i have been quoted, but i'm sure people can get it cheaper)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
zenmaster said:

replica phones are cheap, and look nice, but those things emit radiation and stuff... i don't know about you, but i'm not gonna risk my life and i certainly don't want to grow a third nipple from using replica cell phones...

vertu replica phones are selling at less than RMB2000 a piece locally in china (prices that i have been quoted, but i'm sure people can get it cheaper)

I dont know about the health part, very possible, but agree with all other statements,, stay away from them..

The 2000RMB (close to $300usd) is about right

DonBrizzel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/09
zenmaster said:
i'm not gonna risk my life and i certainly don't want to grow a third nipple from using replica cell phones...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I fell out of my chair....

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
DonBrizzel said:
zenmaster said:
i'm not gonna risk my life and i certainly don't want to grow a third nipple from using replica cell phones...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I fell out of my chair....

+1
t1535.gif

DonBrizzel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/09
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fell out of chair again...

FunMike855

Horology Curious
19/9/09
lol you guys are hilarious... how do you go from talking about replica phones to nipples? But seriously, where is a legit site to buy them from?

zenmaster

Known Member
21/8/09
daytona4me said:
zenmaster said:

I dont know about the health part, very possible, but agree with all other statements,, stay away from them..

actually, if i remember correctly, last month when i was in shenzhen one vendor was willing to sell me a ferrari vertu for RMB 1200... i didn't take it.

bad replica with bad steel or leather will just give you rash on your wrist, which is not a big deal. but for something i have to put so close to my small brain that's another story.

just my 2 cents.

FunMike855

Horology Curious
19/9/09
zenmaster said:
daytona4me said:
zenmaster said:

actually, if i remember correctly, last month when i was in shenzhen one vendor was willing to sell me a ferrari vertu for RMB 1200... i didn't take it.

bad replica with bad steel or leather will just give you rash on your wrist, which is not a big deal. but for something i have to put so close to my small brain that's another story.

just my 2 cents.

I dont think a 300$ Vertu replica is any more dangerous than a 20$ genuine motorolla lol