• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YouShallPass AKA DylanRolex77, JvanniMan123, dutchporsche and Alexfiis.

DDDBLI

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/8/20
Not gonna lie Im not dutchrolex, the rest is me...

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
or dutchporsche sorry

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Many here weren't around when he first started scamming. This is from Reddit, where Dylancomparison sold a watch he'd bought on RWI for $140 (dylanrolex77 account) and sold it for about $1000:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...QY&sh=2d9200c8

From his dylanrolex Brig thread:

“So come find me with a fake name fake address and a VOIP number”

”Oh and just so you guys know my name isnt even Dylan its from a throwaway paypal account / address I bought of bitcoinforum so bye guys”

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...g-dylanrolex77

Well, looks like they did find you, loser.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Many here weren't around when he first started scamming. This is from Reddit, where Dylancomparison sold a watch he'd bought on RWI for $140 (dylanrolex77 account) and sold it for about $1000:

Actually sent the guy the money back and was a long time and changed since then. If you check from over 30 sales on Jvanniman123 not one had a single complaint... Kinda sad to see. I sent the money back and did not demand the watch also tried to rectify and wrongdoings... IF you follow Jvanniman closely you'll see nobody got scammed or anything like that I did not even get a shot after people found out my past... I don't get it though if I am not harming anyone what's going on.

I just have 4 gen bezels left that I want to get rid off, please check if from the other 3 I sold on here if they did not receive it happily.

And for the guys threatening me and exposing someones bank account on RWI... really? Come on guys...

Anyways I said my part. In about 10 mins probably I won't be able to comment on posts, PMs already do not work.

As for anyone else reading this, give me access to my old account and I can provide a list to whom I sold what to and you go ahead and ask them if they did not receive exactly what was stated. I ducked up back then I was too young and naive, I changed my ways but nobody seems to care... anyways thanks for reading this and I wish all of you a pleasant day.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Oh and on the Alexfis account you can check please my sales post and ask even after I was banned if I not sent them their tracking and shipped out everything as promised.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
AnonSix, Im not dutchporsche you got the other ones right though just a heads up.

And btw Im not a scammer nor a thief, apparently you can see my accounts. Jvanniman and Alexis were the only ones were I sold something in the last almost 2 years I believe. Please check each and every sales post, you will see whoever bought something received it without a problem and was more than happy with my service.

Additionally I sent the money back to the person who I wronged in my past and that's exactly where I left it in the past. I went on by the name Jvanniman after that and swore never to wrong anybody and I did not. Please check any sales post from Jvanniman one of them as far as I know got resold on RWG (My Franken 16610, if somebody has it I wanna buy it back lol)

I hope I can clear things up and I apologized for what I did in the past.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Btw I already can not tag mod accounts so I will have to write the name out.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Its crazy that everybody just wants to expose my past but never understood that I was a young excuse my language dumbfuck which did not think straight and since then has only done right by the people of RWI and any other forum.

tripdog I hope I could clear things up a bit

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20

Its not that Im pooping my pants, Im just done with the past it was over two years ago and I sent the money back and been on a straight path ever since... Honestly with 100% honesty tell me what more you would like me to do.

Ok we established Im shit etc whatever. What would you like me to do? Like what is it you want from me that I can give you/ what action you want me to do? I already sent the money back and apoligized so in my eyes I rectified the situation but I may be wrong so please tell me.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
This is not directed just at tripdog, but at everybody.

My situation : fucked up 2 years ago being a stupid Ill admit it douchekid, sent the money back. since then on straight path doing what I promise fulfilling every time I sell someone something 100% communication and exactly what they ordered.

My question: what should I do, in all honesty I do not know but I am open to remedying any damage I have caused. I just do not know what it is that I am expected to do at this point.

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14

I was with this until you felt the need to perpetuate negative racial stereotypes. Do better.

Reactions: BOSSK

ablabla

6/7/16
EU

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
For a second I thought it was in a Jason Bourne movie. Holy fuck.

Brilliant stuff @Anon!!
651c2ab106ad3dd2cb6d80913e405755.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Again people only willing to say that I deserve punishment well I did but honestly why is nobody giving me advice at all what to do.

If you say someone is bad offer him the advice to be good.

I repaid the guy his money and he acknowledged it also I never ever fed anyone over again after... why can not anybody see this as well? If someone rectifies the situation and you continue to bash him do you want to help him go the right path or just see him suffer?

I do not get it , I can not see why I am not getting advice or directions from anybody at all!

Anon you want to call me a scammer and a thief yet you refuse to give me directions or advice to do right...

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU

I have been scammed also by him.
i'm waiting a gmt arf since May.
i'm out of 500€.
i have the paypal transactions, phone number and i know some nicknames on repgeek and reddit

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have been scammed also by him.
i'm waiting a gmt arf since May.
i'm out of 500€.
i have the paypal transactions, phone number and i know some nicknames on repgeek and reddit

Where did this transaction take place - here on RWI ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Its not that Im pooping my pants, Im just done with the past it was over two years ago and I sent the money back and been on a straight path ever since... Honestly with 100% honesty tell me what more you would like me to do.

Ok we established Im shit etc whatever. What would you like me to do? Like what is it you want from me that I can give you/ what action you want me to do? I already sent the money back and apoligized so in my eyes I rectified the situation but I may be wrong so please tell me.

Firstly, you currently have 4 accounts on RWI - why would anyone need 4 accounts ?

Secondly, you openly mocked the victims of your scams in your dylanrolex77 account, meaning you had absolutely no respect for these people - yet now you've completely changed ?

As to what you should do - it seems pretty obvious to me. Do not open another account on RWI - ever. Or the Anonymous group will send off that file of info they have on you to the French authorities, and you'll end up in jail.

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14
What in hell are you talking about ?

“as you get sodomized by 6"4 225 lb black guy named Léon”

In case you’re struggling to understand my point.

I should point out I’m in no way defending this low-life. He deserves whatever’s coming to him.