• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

uk and eu stocklist apr 24th

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
mail for 133

Last edited:

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Received my ZZF v2s Hulk from Sead, excellent buying experience and peace of mind for EU based buyers. Very satisfied!

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
Hi, emailed you to get nr. 22 sub HULK v10 noob a2836 904l, 369 usd including shipping

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
thank you for your reply

like.gif

watchcollector1989

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
July 24- i emailed Sead about buying number 35 "sub noob hulk v8s 316 ss clone 2836 , 289 shipped" from EU stock.
July 25- Sead answered with QC photos, I approve the watch, and ask for payment instructions and he asked me to pay with PaySend app. I reply that "I'm ready to pay".
July 26- Sead answers "whenever u are ready to pay", i reply "i am ready now", Sead replays "how do you want to pay?", I reply "paysend just as you requested" PAYMENT SENT. payment confirmation sent. Shipping info sent.
July 28- I request tracking number for 1st time, Sead answers with an empty email. I reply with 2nd request "sorry you sent empty email, please provide tracking number"
July 29- Sead answers " i will have tracking shortly", but no tracking received for 4 days
Aug 02- i make 3rd request for tracking "Hello, it has been 7 days since payment was made. Has the watch been shipped? Please provide tracking." Sead replies "yes mate u will be getting in couple days, let me know if u need tracking?" I replay "Yes I need tracking please"

Now "yes mate u will be getting in couple days" is that Yes watch was shipped and i will be getting it in couple of days OR Yes i will be getting tracking number in couple days?

Sead is 5th TD i have used over the years and have never had this happen before. Why would he ask me "let me know if u need tracking?" instead of just providing it when i asked for it 3 times already. Something fishy is going on and its not right. He says the watch was shipped but i have no idea when, and with what shipping service. If he himself doesn't have the shipping info from the person who mails out his EU stock, then just say it, but don't pretend that you lost your language comprehension as soon as "Tracking info" question was asked, or maybe he sold me a watch that has not yet arrived in EU Stock, so he doesn't have tracking as it has not been shipped to me yet, if so simple answer would suffice.

I hope this is an isolated issue, as this forum and TD service is built on trust.

Last edited: