• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bing 50% Cash Back (Genuine Watch Time!!!)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Right now is the best time to buy a genuine watch!

Bing.com (formerly Microsoft Live) is giving 50% cash back (you claim it after 60 days) for purchases made on The Watchery http://www.thewatchery.com/ using bing checkout.

This company offers pretty good deals on genuine watches anyway, and with many brands having 50% off eligability, it is a great time to buy a genuine watch.

There are other stores offering up to 50% cash back, you can find the stores on bing.com shopping

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
My new Hamilton Frogman arrives tomorrow. Valjoux, Baby! $450 (after Bing cash back) and second day air was included!

Got mine from http://www.ashford.com/ where they also offer a 50% cashback promo.

I will post some pix next week in the GUG forum.

VB_Spike

Renowned Member
23/7/09
Unfortunately, Canadians cant cash in on this deal! They dont allow us canadians to have bing accounts from what I read, US only. Sucks to be us but out country is better so I still count it as a win... :lol:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I *thought* I read in the Terms of Service.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
twofrompsu said:
My new Hamilton Frogman arrives tomorrow. Valjoux, Baby! $450 (after Bing cash back) and second day air was included!

Got mine from http://www.ashford.com/ where they also offer a 50% cashback promo.

I've heard some are getting their money faster than 60 days, any idea if this is true?

RT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/09
Wow there are some great buys, I wish I had some extra jing-a-ling. I guess that's a pretty good way to get people using BING. Microsoft must have too much money in thier coffers. I have had a Dell XPS M1330 laptop for about a year, it got an error code, the top brass called and said they wanted my computer. I said what's in it for me I need my laptop. They bought me a new XPS Studio M1340 and send my my old one back after it was fixed,,hellofadeal

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Thank you - sounds amazong.
Unfortunately that does not apply to people that live in other countries :(

And btw: Daytona4me, your bandwith is exceeded ;)

Dr.verylong

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
I told my wife to choose a couple of watches. She's now a happy camper :)

They ship really fast too. Ordered near midnight PST last night and got the tracking info this morning. The bing. com cashback amount showed up in the account around an hour after purchase.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
daytona4me said:
twofrompsu said:

I've heard some are getting their money faster than 60 days, any idea if this is true?

Ashford told me this is a huge success, so the first challenge is getting my transaction logged with Bing. As of last night, that had not happened. I understand that your cashback check can arrive in 21 days after the retailer logs your purchase. I used my AX card, just in case things get messy!

To be continued...

CaptainJack

Known Member
13/6/09

The checkout process (especially with Paypal) is riddled with bugs... but if you're persistent, it will eventually work out.

Picked up a Movado - ESQ Blackfin... I was seriously thinking of buying this one at $400. This was a no-brainer for me, final price will end up being $110.

blackfin.jpg

rarebear

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/7/09
I wonder if the Rep Dealers can sign up for Bing hehehehe

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
of course they can if they live in US ...now i dont think overseas people can use this cashback..very good deal here !

OwlPellet

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/09
canadians cant cash in.... this suckkss. you could so make some money off that :p:p:p

Panoris

26/2/09
Port Chrono I want comes in at 5100$, damn it. 100$ less and I would pull the trigger.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Got my Frogman (Valjoux) and it's SWEET :!:

It's only a steal with the cashback. The transaction has yet to be posted in my Bing account. So it's a $895 watch to this point.

I am working with Bing/Microsoft to resolve it. So far, this is not a perfect process.

More later.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
tommy_boy said:
Got my Frogman (Valjoux) and it's SWEET :!:

It's only a steal with the cashback. The transaction has yet to be posted in my Bing account. So it's a $895 watch to this point.

I am working with Bing/Microsoft to resolve it. So far, this is not a perfect process.

More later.

yeah,, there seems to be an exact process, go to bing,, go to the shops through bing,, sign in at that point then make the purchase.. you have to be careful for sure.

I would return the watch soon if they jerk you around more.

miccau

5/8/09
thanks for your info, time to do some hunting... :twisted: