• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Youve been warned once before... One more and its adios!

Kemix

Horology Curious
15/8/09
anyone used these? they are not listed on scam sites or dealers? cheers. :)

D

d4m.test

Well, looks like this is strike 2...
I will edit the web page url out of your post and AGAIN suggest that you do a little more research before asking any more questions about unknown dealers.
If it happens again, Im not so sure you will still be around to read what is said about it.

D

d4m.test

Cloudhopper said:
@CBR
Are those two... real? :twisted:
Are you refering to the bewbies or the weapons?
I would assume the bewbies are real... as they are practically non existant. The weapons on the other hand were blank firing movie props Im sure.

Kemix

Horology Curious
15/8/09
Hi.. you didnt 'warn' me about anything or explain what i have done wrong. Also the link in your edit doesn't exist so i would like an explanation please. I just wanted some advice about a dealer I wasn't sure of.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Kemix. You're not brown so let this go and don't worry about it. Here's the advice you seek. Read the noobguide. Then follow the link to the trusted dealers from there. You won't have to worry or guess about anything at that point.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The're slow learners this new lot ain't they?

OS: what are you doing awake? At least I have an excuse, you know what! My brain hurts too much to sleap.

Col.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I have no idea. I guess I ran over answering the where are the dealer questions. :p

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Kemix said:
Hi.. you didnt 'warn' me about anything or explain what i have done wrong. Also the link in your edit doesn't exist so i would like an explanation please. I just wanted some advice about a dealer I wasn't sure of.

Um, yes, I think we did. viewtopic.php?f=48&t=57155&p=509488#p509488

Fakie is telling you how to do it right. No worries, just read the guide. Enjoy and be happy. :D

D

d4m.test

Thanks R2, I was just pasting that over...

Cloudhopper

7/6/09
CBR said:
Cloudhopper said:
I would assume the bewbies are real... as they are practically non existant. The weapons on the other hand were blank firing movie props Im sure.

Oh she has bewbs, didn't notice :lol:

Too bad about the guns, they looked niiiiice :lol:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
CBR said:
Cloudhopper said:
@CBR
Are those two... real? :twisted:

where are the guns? i don't see them !!!!

Renowned Member
30/3/09
1) I don't think airport security would pick that up.
2) I don't think anyone would know I was packing heat.
cheers

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
beachcat said:
M134Dillon

yep, x3. 1 at a time is for 3 year olds. lock and load....... :wink:

[youtube:pg3z8mbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbBYwD472w[/youtube:pg3z8mbk]

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
Kewl! I now almost feel like I cheated my kids by taking them to the range with a SS bolt action .22... :roll:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
hell man, i feel cheated because i have never got to shoot one of them! lmao :lol: