• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchmaker bench

valueprop

17/12/19
I got the Dragonn kneeling chair recently. Works great with a standing desk (Jarvis for me). Can't kneel for too long before I need to raise the desk and stand up, but that's probably for the best. Would recommend it!

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
oascom in order to change height on your desk do you have to hold the lock button until current height is displayed? I do on mine, I didn't take a pic of the display before I left for work and won't be back for a week.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
oascom in order to change height on your desk do you have to hold the lock button until current height is displayed? I do on mine, I didn't take a pic of the display before I left for work and won't be back for a week.

Yes, this is little annoying but I don't change it much so no big deal.

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Ok, Thought I had a defective one. It was very irritating this weekend finishing everything up, up/down a lot getting everything fastened and secured. Shouldn't move much now.

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I didn't read the manual maybe there is a way to disable it or make it work faster without holding lock button. Idk

Reactions: jkingiii

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas
Attached is a picture of Daniel Spitz bench, circled is what I believe is air and vacuum wands. Can someone confirm or correct me. I want to set up some sort of air system on my bench to use for agitation in cleaning and rinsing stations. Thanks,

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Attached is a picture of Daniel Spitz bench, circled is what I believe is air and vacuum wands. Can someone confirm or correct me. I want to set up some sort of air system on my bench to use for agitation in cleaning and rinsing stations. Thanks,

Yes

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19

How do you make these customs shaped bench mats? Bergeon or Horotec i only have square shaped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Serious??? Hahha i thought some company would sell these custom :p haha
I guess take the largest size mat and cut it?

Yeah you only need a regular one for one watch work but it's all up to you . I have 3 mats on my desk but mainly use 1

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
Yeah you only need a regular one for one watch work but it's all up to you . I have 3 mats on my desk but mainly use 1
Im thinking to build a desk too tight now just have a table as small as it gets. My home will be renovated so ill ask my carpenter to do this as well haha.
i see some bench tops with a laminated green color top with a rubber like/anti bounce feeling. Do you whats that or how that can be achieved.

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I took your advice on the uppy/downy desk. Super nice to work at. Thanks for the guide. Ive got detachable armrests from ergo rest in the cupboard which ive never tried but i wanted to follow the guide without cutting into the nice new desk :)

Reactions: Oascom