• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Opinions on this DSSD from TimesShop

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
This is the version that Eurotimez has been getting so much hoopla about. Its pretty good. I think the only thing thats missing is this one does not have the Rolex crown etched on the crystal at 6 oclock. But the markers on the bezel are fatter like they should be.

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
jmw920 said:
So is this then the same watch with the Rolex crown at the 6 o'clock position?

http://www.timeshops.net/RO7704_-_Rolex ... 8-3933.htm

Yes. But the markers on the bezel are thinner. The rolex crown is etched on the CRYSTAL at 6. The engravings of the crown on the REHAUT is at 12 and the serial number is engraved on the REHAUT at 6. The pics show these.
If you have one with the crown at 12 and a number at 6 on the CRYSTAL, its WRONG.

cazIRL

Renowned Member
5/11/08
these watches take up like 25% of all the posts on the forum :lol:
someone needs to come out with the Ultimate Supreme Majestic Describe-What-Marcellus-Wallace-Looks-Like Bad Mother F***ker 1:1 Swiss ETA Version.

BigChief

Renowned Member
8/5/09
I agree.
Im torn with decisions. I want to get a Rolex...but cant decide between the DSSD or a Sub.
Im not even going to ask who has the best Sub. lol

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
To add to your confusion, you might throw in the GMT-II ceramic in the mix. :mrgreen:

Kenny2428

Looking Around
16/7/09
I bought the "Ultimate" DSSD from Mark at Timeshops.net and received it last week. This watch exceeded my expectations...it's awesome! I've owned several Rolex reps in the past, this one blows them all away, hands down.

markharris

2/4/09
i got this from mark about a month ago great watch but wish id have got the noob one
843w00062222.jpg