• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristies and Pets

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Thanks, pal. Not mine though. I don't know if you've been following since the beginning but a friend of mine got COVID right around the time this thread was started and I ended up puppy sitting for a while but I had to send her back not too long ago when my friend got better. Just caught up with him for a quick check in (mainly because I missed Blue).

Ok, understand.
Glad your buddy is ok.
Such a beautiful dog.
Despite the circumstances, I bet you loved having the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BravoDelta

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
5/8/19
The Land
Tgx04.jpg

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Spending some time with my buddy, Blue. She's gotten so much bigger since I've seen her last.
cae0fff555274dcd0d6fcd9978a00b39.jpg
2cf68ecee0571f2bbeea4eb18cda6020.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hey Blue! Good to see you pup!

How are things with your buddy and her, hopefully working out?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
I’d quite like to wear that today. Can I have it back please?
Thank you!

“Yeah right, whatever, whatever....’
Yeah. That watch is temporarily in your posession. So is everything else, cats are scheming against humanity... have for years...in cahoots with the lizard people, saw it on youtube the other day!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hey Blue! Good to see you pup!

How are things with your buddy and her, hopefully working out?

If you look in the background, you can see a puppy pad.i didn’t realize it was in the pic. I saw that when I walked in and I was like “dude? Wtf? By the time she left my house she was all house trained. Finally! What are you doing?” He said “that doesn’t count. She just does that on days I don’t feel like getting up to take her out”.

I need better friends. Lol . What kind of ass doesn’t get out of bed to take out their dog?

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
If you look in the background, you can see a puppy pad.i didn’t realize it was in the pic. I saw that when I walked in and I was like “dude? Wtf? By the time she left my house she was all house trained. Finally! What are you doing?” He said “that doesn’t count. She just does that on days I don’t feel like getting up to take her out”.

I need better friends. Lol . What kind of ass doesn’t get out of bed to take out their dog?

What a shame :mad: