• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone bought from this www.xxxxxxxxwatches.com?

kc1001

Horology Curious
16/12/08
[SUBJECT LINE EDITED BY AHW676: this site is not endorsed by RWI, click on this link and/or buy at your own risk! Thanks.]

Sorry I have not been on lately but I happened to find this website http://www.1replicawatches.com. They seem to be legit and I could'nt find no complaints or scams on it but I just want to make shore I'm not getting ripped off. I know theres a scam list, But would really like to hear your guy's thought first. Thanks.

CHOB

Known Member
30/9/08
Re: Has anyone bought from this www.1replicawatches.com?

:shock:

Meta4

Renowned Member
26/4/09

They do seem to have a lot of low end watches ... I couldn't find a seamaster with sapphire in their collection.

Do they have anything that our trusted dealers don't carry?
Are their prices significantly better?

Since all dealers have the same watches from the same makers, you'd need a compelling reason to shop outside.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09

Stick to the trusted dealers here.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09

buy from the trusted dealers here

if u wanna waste money i know a very good looking guy that can waste it for u his name is Fernando , if u wanna now how to send him the money let me know i know him very good bye

regards.
fernando

kc1001

Horology Curious
16/12/08

Meta4 said:
They do seem to have a lot of low end watches ... I couldn't find a seamaster with sapphire in their collection.

Do they have anything that our trusted dealers don't carry?
Are their prices significantly better?

Since all dealers have the same watches from the same makers, you'd need a compelling reason to shop outside.
I'll be complete honest I found the website by accident so I really don't know anything about it. I could'nt even find anything bad about it. That being said can't always be a good thing.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09

There's just no reason to buy from a non-trusted site. Any dealer here can get you the same watch as anywhere else without - the risk.

So, what's the point in buying from someone nobody knows who may or may not send you what you ordered.