• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF PAM683

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
ed409b81b61744b6901e59ab0bea5f9d.jpg

Mine is on it's way. Already fond of the black canvas with blue stiches. But damn, that white strap is cool for summer!

Reactions: Kingquest_s

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Mine is on it's way. Already fond of the black canvas with blue stiches. But damn, that white strap is cool for summer!
Im order the white already waiting for it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
It's in!

​​​​​I'm amazed how beautiful such a relative simple design can be. The great ar on the crystal plays a big role in that.

I do have to get used to the smaller size. 47 is big, I know. But 42 however is on the small side. I understand it's a popular size for many, but most of my watches are bigger.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
It's in!

​​​​​I'm amazed how beautiful such a relative simple design can be. The great ar on the crystal plays a big role in that.

I do have to get used to the smaller size. 47 is big, I know. But 42 however is on the small side. I understand it's a popular size for many, but most of my watches are bigger.

The ar is really good isn’t it, as is the lume.

It may officially be a 42mm, but with the crown guard it’s effectively more like 48mm! Definitely still a big watch by any standards.

Reactions: leo6929

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
White strap arrived today!
You need an acordian. Imo submersibles don't look right with that channeled strap, and vice versa. Lumionors don't look right with the acordian strap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

teaston

20/3/16
UK
You need an acordian. Imo submersibles don't look right with that channeled strap, and vice versa. Lumionors don't look right with the acordian strap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You’d better tell the Panerai boutique in the photo above then! ;)

I’ll await your opinion of my incoming hornback croc strap with baited breath.

Mrpong

15/9/19
anyone know if we can order watch parts from VSF (e.g. just bezel)? wanted to make it pam973

Last month I ordered a crownguard of VSF PAM 359 and a bracelet of VSF Omega Seamaster 300m diver from Puretime. Mostly it depends on whether factories can sell parts thru agents. If they can, then no issue. Really fast ordering and shipping process.

Last edited:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Factories may sell parts that they aren't building into watch orders. Just ask your favorite TD.