• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part III

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
5a4cec9615010a99307f8276435083b8.jpeg

teaston

20/3/16
UK
BP. Only a couple of weeks old!

Ah yes, they’re sister factories apparently, so their releases are often very similar. It has the transition from blue to red in the correct position at the 18. Does it have any visible white line between the colours?

Kiemarsh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/20
Ah yes, they’re sister factories apparently, so their releases are often very similar. It has the transition from blue to red in the correct position at the 18. Does it have any visible white line between the colours?

Ah I see. No there's no visible white line, but if you look very closely in the right light you can see a slight step where it changes from red to green. I actually like the red and blue colours on this bezel even though they are not gen like. The only thing I'd change is the bezel engraving depth and colour.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Ah I see. No there's no visible white line, but if you look very closely in the right light you can see a slight step where it changes from red to green. I actually like the red and blue colours on this bezel even though they are not gen like. The only thing I'd change is the bezel engraving depth and colour.

That’s good you don’t have the line, I painted it on my GMF, see before and after below. The brighter red and blue colours are actually the same/similar to the first generation of the gen Pepsi ceramic bezels, much nicer than the second generation with the darker colours imo.

Yes it’s a shame they can’t get the engraving deep enough, mine are gen looking platinum colour though, are yours whiter?
Before

After

Kiemarsh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/20
That’s good you don’t have the line, I painted it on my GMF, see before and after below. The brighter red and blue colours are actually the same/similar to the first generation of the gen Pepsi ceramic bezels, much nicer than the second generation with the darker colours imo.

Yes it’s a shame they can’t get the engraving deep enough, mine are gen looking platinum colour though, are yours whiter?
Before

After

Nice job there- made a massive difference. I'd describe the colour as metallic white. Not quite got the silver shade unfortunately.

Reactions: teaston

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Nice job there- made a massive difference. I'd describe the colour as metallic white. Not quite got the silver shade unfortunately.

I guess it depends on the lighting, but I’m happy with the colour of mine:

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Yours I'd definitely a much better colour than mine!

Either way they’re great watches, at almost half the price of the CHS timebomb version! Jubilee is so comfortable and cool in this hot weather too!