• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 27th April - 3rd May 2020

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
1b1d51563596aa70e41bdd763c206c08.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

rwatch0

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium

Strap taken from a smasung smartwatch. Do you think it looks out of place, because the watch is "dress" type? Ulysse Nardin has a lot of models that have "dress" type dials (even with roman numbers) and with blue rubber bands.

I would guess the watch will look very beautiful on a leather strap. But it also gets away with this strap, as the dial has these off center dials for seconds and calendar that make the watch to me look a bit sporty as well. So you can go both ways, in my opinion then.

In the end, you just wear it the way you like. If it looks good to you, that's all that matters :)

Reactions: bbphrog

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
Specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK !

JKF 5513 case full reworked by me, high quality dial and hands from MoChaCha, great insert and Pearl from a UK based Ebay seller, Athaya tube and crown, Clarks complete bezel...and gen service t19 plexi :rolleyes:
I just finished this watch today, on a nato for now but the bracelet is coming soon !
laywX.jpg
laYYc.jpg
laO3I.jpg

Last edited: