• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Riddle: Which woman does the man marry?

jack_bauer

Renowned Member
12/9/08
A rich man meets three women. He cannot choose which one to marry, so he decides to give each woman $25,000 to see what they do with it.

The first woman uses the money and goes on a spending spree, buying clothes, shoes, electronics, a car, and various other such items for herself. After one week she has nothing left.

The second woman buys a very nice car and gives it to him as a gift to show how generous she is.

The third woman takes the money and invests in stock of various companies that she shrewdly determines will do well, and within the first week her money has more than doubled. She reimburses the man the money he gave her, uses part of the remaining money to buy him a nice car and a set of professional golf clubs, and keeps the rest of the money invested to grow more.

Which woman does the man marry?

BlueRod37

8/5/09
none of them !!
she would have to buy me a gen to be chosen :mrgreen:

jack_bauer

Renowned Member
12/9/08
levelmanroger said:
Easy. The one with the biggest BOOBS!!!!! :mrgreen:

Correct!

You sir, win an e-cookie

cookie-bite-web.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
While big boobs have their charm, love conquers all, and since the money was a gift, the third womans use was the wisest, I would choose the one I love the most, but number 3 has an advantage because I find smart women to be very sexy. :wink:

tetzumaru

24/10/08
tough one. none because he just found out he's gay thats why he's having hardtime choosing. if it was me i'l go with the 3rd she got everything, boobs aint a prob she has money :D

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
If you are REALLY forward thinking, you would introduce one of the three as "your
future ex-wife" :roll:

tetzumaru

24/10/08
now i really thought about it I came to this conclusion girl 1 bombshell! gorgeous as hell thats why she dont give a F! and spend that money. second woman ugly thats why she tries to please him. girl number 3 smartass nerd but needs make over, after she invested the money payed him back got a make over realized theres more to life than staying with the loser so she left him.

i guess girl number 2 is the way to go :D

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
levelmanroger said:
Sadly, I normally go with the boobs. :oops:

Question is: do the boobs go with you?

Actually, here's the thing. If the woman WAS even a little smart, she's not going to be willing to marry a man who's choosing based on money or boobies. So he'd probably be better off going with the first woman, who at least sounds like she'd marry him.

cptkirk

Renowned Member
30/12/08
Not that I would :lol:, but maybe marry girl #2 because she thoughtful and giving but bang girl #1 on the side to keep the excitement going. Hire girl #3 to manage girl 1 and 2 and fund an expensive habit.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

Here´s the answer for the non-believers...

073_4iCAKrPIeDNj.jpg

:lol:

Cheers,
Spirit.

cptkirk

Renowned Member
30/12/08
Nice Sprit. See who needs boobs when they can do that. (Girl#1)
Spirit said:

Here´s the answer for the non-believers...

073_4iCAKrPIeDNj.jpg

:lol:

Cheers,
Spirit.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
jack_bauer said:
A rich man meets three women. He cannot choose which one to marry, so he decides to give each woman $25,000 to see what they do with it.

The first woman uses the money and goes on a spending spree, buying clothes, shoes, electronics, a car, and various other such items for herself. After one week she has nothing left.

The second woman buys a very nice car and gives it to him as a gift to show how generous she is.

The third woman takes the money and invests in stock of various companies that she shrewdly determines will do well, and within the first week her money has more than doubled. She reimburses the man the money he gave her, uses part of the remaining money to buy him a nice car and a set of professional golf clubs, and keeps the rest of the money invested to grow more.

Which woman does the man marry?

AHW! :D