• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 984 out?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
mysterio are we really not supposed to swear? Lol.

Desmomonstro What? You mean on this reference or on my watch in particular?

Either way, it's possible - even likely as I've yet to have a perfect, flawless watch - Rep or gen. Especially rep though.

fbef7dfb0bc0ed57bfb9c55c1c22c8e1.jpg

Last edited:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
mysterio are we really not supposed to swear? Lol.

Desmomonstro What? You mean on this reference or on my watch in particular?

Either way, it's possible - even likely as I've yet to have a perfect, flawless watch - Rep or gen. Especially rep though.

fbef7dfb0bc0ed57bfb9c55c1c22c8e1.jpg

Well you can try swearing here, let's see how far that takes you. ;)

Hazing

9/5/19
Well you can try swearing here, let's see how far that takes you. ;)

I’m not really one to swear or curse. And when I do it’s usually jokingly and sort of edited or miss-typed intentionally. I was just surprised to hear language is monitored. I know the posting of nudity is not allowed. But... just something I found interesting.

Also what do you think of the crystal/logo? Is he claiming they’re all misaligned or this 1 in particular?

I took a few pics and I also think because of the curved crystal, it tends to distort something. Each pic, depending on the placement of the lens, always has one of the lines of text off more than the others but still pretty minimally. Depending on the lens placement and the and watch case position.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
I’m not really one to swear or curse. And when I do it’s usually jokingly and sort of edited or miss-typed intentionally. I was just surprised to hear language is monitored. I know the posting of nudity is not allowed. But... just something I found interesting.

Also what do you think of the crystal/logo? Is he claiming they’re all misaligned or this 1 in particular?

I took a few pics and I also think because of the curved crystal, it tends to distort something. Each pic, depending on the placement of the lens, always has one of the lines of text off more than the others but still pretty minimally. Depending on the lens placement and the and watch case position.

Yes, while there is some leeway in Flame-Free Zone, in the rest of the forum, we still keep things as civilized as possible.

The misaligned logo comment was probably only on your video. Unless he checked all of them and drew lines to show the alleged misalignment, I don't think it meant all pieces of the model.

ministry

Looking Around
27/7/19
Brooklyn, NY
-Stunning photos near the top of *the last page-

My lord, those pictures are gorgeous. The textured dial, the yachtmaster bezel, and the applied text work so, so well together.

I've just recently joined RWI/the broader scene, and you've convinced me - this WILL be my first rep. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Hazing

9/5/19
My crystal is misaligned the same way, unfortunately....
I didn't notice it until it was mentioned and now... Even with a quick glance it's all I see. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The alignment of the font on the crystal now seems to be something buyers will have to check since there seems to be a higher than usual failure rate (more than one in such a period of time)..

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
This thread convinced me to try the blue version and I love it, so thanks RWIers! Keep on enabling!

anuho.jpg

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Thinking back and forward to order one, anymore feedback after a few months? Nice watch? Reliable? Close to gen?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
If anyone wants to sell their pam984 please contact me.

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I see you found one. Enjoy it. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes i was able to buy it from one of the RWI members - in absolutely mint condition with 2 extra straps.
Im thinking about getting 2 piece nato strap black with gray straps - james bond like. I think it will look great with this watch.

Reactions: S.Martin