• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Even mine in some lights is like this. in others the lumen of the indexes seems different from the hands...

Kmmas

7/4/15
I was on a break so haven’t checked the forums for about a month, but was t ZF releasing a 15202 in jan 2020. Whatever happened to that? See no threads on that

Crazivi3tdude

17/2/15
The lume difference can be more easily seen after it’s charged up, def can see hands/marker off white

Kmmas

7/4/15
So there is talk about the lume on the hour markers being different from that of the hands. I’ve also read somewhere that the same is the case with the Gen. the hour markers have a different Lume than the hands. Can anyone shed some light on this? Also is the difference in lume visible in daylight aswell or only when it’s dark?

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
So there is talk about the lume on the hour markers being different from that of the hands. I’ve also read somewhere that the same is the case with the Gen. the hour markers have a different Lume than the hands. Can anyone shed some light on this? Also is the difference in lume visible in daylight aswell or only when it’s dark?

absolutely false, gen is exactly the same color on both the markers and hands ... white.
but once again even on the rep, you're talking about seeing something almost unnoticeable from the naked eye. If you are used to see the gen watch, several other point of that watch will bother you much more...

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
I got my QC pics last week... The lume does appear to be different colors. I've rejected this watch due to this and also because I could not buy a few extra links for my 183mm wrist, but needed to buy a completely new bracelet! :-(

My TD Fat Panda was able to source me an additional 5 links and it took about 2-4 weeks for him to get it. (I actually ended up only needing and using one link but I ordered more initially before receiving the watch because everyone was saying how small the bracelet was). Maybe try reaching out to him?

Reactions: Lariram and gilrob

Accuphase

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/18
absolutely false, gen is exactly the same color on both the markers and hands ... white.
but once again even on the rep, you're talking about seeing something almost unnoticeable from the naked eye. If you are used to see the gen watch, several other point of that watch will bother you much more...

Gen 15202

oUc0qQB.jpg

Last edited:

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19

Note taken! will keep my ass far away from the gen :)