• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best rolex replica dealer

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
Hello gentlemen, I just recently purchased a rolex submariner from amatory watches and I am dismayed by its poor quality. What is the best dealer out there rolexes. Thank you

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Hello and welcome! :)

Sorry to hear about what happened. To be honest almost all dealers carry the same reps, however on Rolex we have Bklm here who has the best Rolex Submariner, Submariner LV, Yacht-Master and Sea-Dweller reps which are modded by him and oscillate between $300-$600+ ... let us know what model you're looking for specifically so we can point you to the right direction.

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
thank you, I am interested in the submariner and daytona models with accompanying rolex boxes. As for other watches, i also looking for the best brietling watches. This site is fantastic and I commend you all ,for your for your shedding of light on these scammers.

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
Can someone post the site address bklm. Thanks you are truley gentlemen. The reason for the box is to have a place to put it when im not wearing it

kitersoze

26/11/08
i just thought you're supposed to wear all yr reps all at the same time... :p :wink: [smilie=angel12.gif]

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
psuperstar said:
thank you, I am interested in the submariner and daytona models with accompanying rolex boxes. As for other watches, i also looking for the best brietling watches. This site is fantastic and I commend you all ,for your for your shedding of light on these scammers.

Here's BK's part of the forum, he doesn't have a site:

viewforum.php?f=117

The best Submariner I can think of is the WM9 Submariner BKLM offers:

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=46105&start=0

As for the Daytona, I would stay away from it due to the movement, it's one of the most unstable movements on reps, the dreaded seconds at 6... however if you really want one all of the dealers offer it, it's the same from everyone, here are our trusted dealers:

viewforum.php?f=104

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
Thank you I checked it out and it looks great ,but out of my price range. Im looking at watches under 250.00. Also in general can you tell me the best replica watch site where models are under 300.00 and still look and function good.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I could tell ya who makes the best Rolex Sub but it would involve a long story about walking uphill in the snow.

If you are wanting a place to put your watches go to acetimer.com and buy a watch box. Don't piss your money away on a Rolex box. Besides by the time we get done with you you'll have 20 watches. So you're going to need space.

Tranman

23/1/09
psuperstar said:
Thank you I checked it out and it looks great ,but out of my price range. Im looking at watches under 250.00. Also in general can you tell me the best replica watch site where models are under 300.00 and still look and function good.
For you I recommend http://www.watcheden.com. Most watches under $300, good customer service, great selection, and relatively quick shipping.

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
great sites that you have mentioned guys thank you.I guess what I am specifically looking for is; the most authentically detailed rolex models and breitlings that are under 300.00 and great customer service sites . Do they even exist?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Ah you want an authentic 1:1 for under $300. I'll take this guys...

rolex.com

psuperstar

Horology Curious
30/3/09
not 1: 1 but 1: 1.5 if it exists or 1.8 . Im vain but still cant justify spending 5000 for a watch . But at the same time i want the replica to look good for 300.00

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You should take a look at my sig. Your replica will look good if you spend $150.

Stealth1Cmdr

Looking Around
15/10/13
Looking to buy my first rolex replica (submariner)

Hi gents/ladies~

I have been looking at the forums and on the web for a true replica. I still am confused. I saw that a member quoted prices between 200 to 600 (I think) dollars. I can afford around 400. If you can steer me to the person you folks know I would appreciate it. Thanks. My email is [email protected].

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Hi gents/ladies~

I have been looking at the forums and on the web for a true replica. I still am confused. I saw that a member quoted prices between 200 to 600 (I think) dollars. I can afford around 400. If you can steer me to the person you folks know I would appreciate it.

Read this, it will benefit you.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/rolex-submariner-143458

Just an advice, unless you don't mind getting tons of unwanted email everyday if not you should edit away your email address from your post.

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Hi gents/ladies~

I have been looking at the forums and on the web for a true replica. I still am confused. I saw that a member quoted prices between 200 to 600 (I think) dollars. I can afford around 400. If you can steer me to the person you folks know I would appreciate it. Thanks. My email is [email protected].

Hey bud, I wouldn't put my email out there like that on a public forum. Just saying...

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I think the submariner has the potential to make one crazy with its reps, 16610 sub has been done very well, 116610 reps need modded for the moment and sourcing can be a scavenger hunt. Then you see the PAM's, and the whole thing starts over, then you want a chronograph, and it just spirals. I would suggest hanging out and reading what RWI has to say, the people here are WAY more knowledgeable then most watch dealers and not out for commission either. A glossary of terms may be needed (don't know if it exists) but first find the submariner of your dreams, know the model, look at the specs, get the CLEAR idea and then investigate an finally pull the effin trigger and flaunt it!