• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gucci bag from Ioffer ( couldn`t help myself )

36anne63

Known Member
7/1/09
You know when sometimes you just have to buy something?
Or don`t you guys get that feeling every once in a while?

Well I bought a Gucci Babouska from Ioffer.

It was imitation leather I knew that up front, thing only cost like $20 but I just had to have it.

Heres the picture of the bag.

gucci.jpg

I already sold it to a teenager that did flip flops over the bag.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
This is actually a pretty good replica. Been seeing guru's wife bag collection. The quality of these rep bags are very good too. The leather, everything just feels real. (not 20 dollar tho... more expensive rep bags).

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
My niece would love that. 20 bux? Cheap!

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
My wife just looked and she liked it...Now i need to buy it for her, as I just got a new watch from Greg. :lol:
Help with a link to purchase?

36anne63

Known Member
7/1/09
Ohh :D

I would really let her look at watchedens bags, they are AAA+ you can not tell the difference. The leather is real and all markings are there.

This Gucci bag I would not recommend to an adult, out of the dust bag it`s already saggy, your wife will know what I mean, saggy bags loose their form in no time.

If you still want to buy one it isn`t hard to find on Ioffer. typ in babouska and filter on price low to high, you get the cheap plastic ones first.

If you can`t find one I will gladly help.

Anne-marie