• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Those are also some nicely modded crown guards, you did it yourself???

sennsi

Known Member
17/5/06
alviando said:
Those are also some nicely modded crown guards, you did it yourself???

Hi alviando, are you referring the the Slytech Panerai? If so, that is actually the 1st version from Davidsen and it came right out of the box. :)

shawncool2

Horology Curious
15/1/09
Hi everyone... I'm Shawn from SG.. been here for quite a few month...no rep yet.. but soon hehe

shawncool2

Horology Curious
15/1/09
Hi All

I have not getting any rep so far but would like to check with all the expert here on who I can approach for best and quality watches from. Hont, davidsen and precious time are those I can list down. Any advise from bro here ?.

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
shawncool2 said:
Hi All

I have not getting any rep so far but would like to check with all the expert here on who I can approach for best and quality watches from. Hont, davidsen and precious time are those I can list down. Any advise from bro here ?.

I've dealt with Hont and I like his prices, communication and speed of delivery. Davidsen is known for his cult watches and eye for detail. PT, I've not dealt with so far.

Look around at the Buyers Review section of the dealers to get a gauge. All the best.

taiji

30/11/06
Hi from SG

Hi all,

Me a big fan of pam.

3362375999_4903fd7e43.jpg

:D

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Re: Hi from SG

taiji said:
Hi all,

Me a big fan of pam.

3362375999_4903fd7e43.jpg

:D

haha taiji, I am getting this one too, in a few days time it will reach me, I will post pics!

addirk

Looking Around
5/7/08
Hi all....Tony from SG....sorry, cant remember who I met in the last GTG in the Japanese restaurant last year..Hope u guys are doing well..

Anyone interested in a group buy?

parryl

27/2/09
this really stand out .. the watch is almost shout at me .. take me !!!

taiji

30/11/06
Thanks guys.

If you have been following closely regarding posts about Fiddy, this is the infamous ultimate PAM127.

- Correct domed crystal (single ARed)
- 0117/1950 case that will not caused the crystal to explode
- Superlumed
- Correct E serial movt (engraved bridge not sticker or stamped out) with the correct swan neck regulator and flared spokes balance wheel.
- Nice CG with flattened lever pin
- Best dial with the correct off white dial font
- Discontinued crazy horse strap for 47mm pam

Well. This one had long gone to a local member who work, play and sleep with it :lol:

Beside this baby, I still have some highly modded pams. The rare PAM24A is one of them and it tool me almost 1.5 years to complete :wink:

parryl

27/2/09
the dark side of the force this strong here ...

must training harder , can we do a little meet up ?

got enough member here ?

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
This is my trusty and well-worn Pam 127 (definitely not the ultimate fiddy, just a normal one I bought a couple of years ago) upgraded with a SC strap taken on a very sunny day while sitting in a traffic jam ;-)

Here's a close-up. Apologies if it looks out of focus because it was taken with my phone camera.

I'm feeling the itch to 'upgrade' to a DSN Pam 127 soon. LOL

sonicwinter

Known Member
22/4/07
taiji, i think i know who owns the 127 now. he's yet to show himself here yet right? but he's somewhere in the forum and very well-respected...