• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Navi TT gen croc, pictures and macro

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
How a simple trade with a nice member of here bring me one of my favorite every day watch!
I always love the navitimer, but i find her before too little, and the rep have a really bad datewindows, but when i saw this trade, i find it perfect on croco, and when i receive it i find it more better!
the advantage with the old model is really the date windows, is pretty good i find, and the TT on navi is a really good combo, the gold on bezel is great! that i mean a perfect watch with suit, but not bad to for sport. i order the SS strap too( because Hont make me it only for 20$ !!) and to save live time to this nice gen croco strap. and now i doesn t find this model so little, maybe the TT change the look with this alternance of color, so fews pictures
you can say me what you think about
thanks for looking
DSC05536.jpg

DSC05561.jpg

DSC05562.jpg

DSC05563.jpg

DSC05557.jpg

DSC05558.jpg

DSC05473.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

DSC05583.jpg

DSC05585.jpg

DSC05589.jpg

DSC05578.jpg

DSC05574.jpg

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05546.jpg

DSC05551.jpg
]

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
I love it Meyer. The watch, the strap and the pictures look great. Good job!

hpy540

Renowned Member
17/10/08
DO THEY MAKE THIS DIAL COMBO IN A WORLD WITH SECONDS AT 9?

DO THEY MAKE THIS DIAL COMBO IN A WORLD WITH SECONDS AT 9?

chillininla

Known Member
27/8/07
Very nice watch n strap combo..
I'd recommend getting it AR'd though... will make a huge difference and will look even better

wackeldackel

Horology Curious
9/3/09
Hello Meyer,

I am a newbie to this forum. Last week I decided to purchase a Navitimer but I didn't really know which model. I had many favourites. But then I saw your abolutely gorgeous photos. They have influenced my opinion very much. Yesterday I ordered almost exactly this watch. The difference is that the sub-dials are in 3-6-9 position.

Very good work! Thank You!

Michael

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
wackeldackel said:
Hello Meyer,

I am a newbie to this forum. Last week I decided to purchase a Navitimer but I didn't really know which model. I had many favourites. But then I saw your abolutely gorgeous photos. They have influenced my opinion very much. Yesterday I ordered almost exactly this watch. The difference is that the sub-dials are in 3-6-9 position.

Very good work! Thank You!

Michael
hello my friend, went say what you take a modern one, this model are nice too, just the date windows are a little better on old one imo.you take the Two tone too?I hope you post pictures of your watche, dont hesitate to take a good strap( not the rep one) because strap do a lot for the gen look .

RayBelCons

4/12/08
nice pixs!
Love the blk croc strap so much I'm stealing the idea and getting one for mine.
Great post.

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
RayBelCons said:
nice pixs!
Great post.
not so easy because it s a old gen strap, and breitling doesn t make it anymore!

RayBelCons

4/12/08
MEYER8888 said:
RayBelCons said:
nice pixs!
Great post.
not so easy because it s a old gen strap, and breitling doesn t make it anymore!

It's so easy "when you know the rest of the story". sorry Mr P. Harvey.
but it's on my wish list, and the chase is on....

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Good chocie of strap Meyer, it suits the TT very well

thanks for sharing! :)

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
i usually dont like navitimers...BUT with the leather strap... wow that looks pretty good.

my favorite breit is still the SOH...

nice watch :)

kimber45acp

16/3/09
This navitimer looks very close to it's gen counterpart. Then again I'm not that particular, was going to say anal but then ahw might chime in about that word, about the really small details. You could have fooled me with that watch 999 out of 1000 times. I'm a bit partial to navitimers on a ss bracelet though. I would love to see some pics on the ss bracelet when you put it on. Cool pics.