• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UK newbie

BamBam101

Looking Around
24/2/09
good day to all

though it best i say "hi"

Been trawling throuhg these pages looking for advice on a Rolex Seadweller rep and out of them all, this forum seem to be the one where things happen and the best advice is given

Been lurking for ages but the time has come i suppose LOL

I seem to have narrowed dowm my choice to WM9 or WatchEden by the expressed opinions here, so some more research before I dive in but will let you know how i get on

be good & wish me luck :D
B.Am

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Welcom BamBam......you found he right place and keep lurking around :D

BamBam101

Looking Around
24/2/09
Many thanks guru,

Looks like you have a fair collection of reps there :D

Best regards
B.Am

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Welcome bambam. If Pebbles is nearby givew her best wishes and enjoy the forum. Be careful, this stuff is addictive.

BamBam101

Looking Around
24/2/09
Again, thnaks you all for the welcome

I have to say that I've been absolutely astounded at the level of replicas available from various sources and the reviews/resources on this forum which you guys have submitted are a real eye opener to a newbie.

What started as an itch that needed scratching is now a full blown epidemic :D

My first port of call will be a standard Rolex Seadweller as I love these and maybe head over Panerai's way after I also get a DSSD out my system

Anyway, I'm rambling........

Best regards
B.Am

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
one advise, if you are getting a seadweller, pick out a good one and do not safe 50 GBP.
Get the ultimate version. Since I am not in Rolex anymore, I do not kow if they are available with ceramic bezel. If they are, get it with ETA movement.