• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got the SA Blues

TheFrug

9/2/09
or should that be whites :)

I've settled on the SA as my next (and main) rep but I'm torn between the white dial and the blue dial. The latest version of the gen SA has cream sub dials and looks awesome. If the rep had the cream subs my choice would be easy. Before I tried on the gen white I was leaning towards the blue. Now I can't decide, I loved the look of the white on my wrist, not seen the gen blue close up, but it was the contrast of those cream subs that made it look so good. So what do you guys think looks best, Blue or White? If the budget would allow I'd get both as I have fallen in love with the SA. Alas I'm pushing the budget just getting one.

TheFrug

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Blue

[youtube:cesbpyrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBYWuaKHx8g[/youtube:cesbpyrg]

TheFrug

9/2/09
Been studying loads of pics of the blue and the white. One thing I've noticed is that the missaligned lume dots stand out more in the pictures on the blue than they do on the white. It looks like the white background does a good job of hiding a poor lume job than the contrasting blue background.

TheFrug

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
I would say get the Blue but you sound as if you have decided on the white anyway. Super Avenger is a great watch though so you can't go wrong whichever colour you choose.

TheFrug

9/2/09
I'm currently leaning towards the white but i keep swinging back and forth particularly as I usually go for blue dials, the fact that everyone so far has voted for the blue has not gone un-noticed though.

TheFrug

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
just one word.......BLUE...........
if you would ask Italiano he would be the only one saying white :D :D :D

anyhow...I have black....I do not like blue.........just when you wera jeans

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
black is the nicest color for a super avenger ;)

but i guess if i had to choose blue or white, i would go with white.

TheFrug

9/2/09
I'm leaning towards the black now, I already have 2 white dialled reps and 2 blue, I don't currently have a black. Mind you the white dial still looks damn nice.

TheFrug

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I told you that black is the color, if you don't make up your mind now it could be that they will be sold out, this is one of the Super Reps, they will not last long.

just for the appetite

BreitlingSA031.jpg

don't come back tomorrow and say white :D :D :D :D

TheFrug

9/2/09
Well I've made up my mind, gonna go with the white ..... nah I'm kidding, I've settled on the black.

Thanks for the help guys.

TheFrug

D

d4m.test

Black baton! (if you going for a gen dial)..otherwise a white :)