• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling SO

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
with 8 inch you are fine and NO to the Avenger Skyland. If you want that you need to go wit ha BCE V3 version, that is also a nice watch.

TheFrug

9/2/09
I have skinny wrists and tried on the SA in the AD today and fell in love with the white dialled version. even on my skinny wrists the SA looked fine. Only prob is the gen has cream sub dials whilst the reps appear to have silver sub dials. i may have to go with the blue as it seems closer to the gen as far as I can tell, but I fell in love with the white dial and cream sub version. The SA will be my next rep (and last for now as I've bought 4 in the last 10 days). My collection now stands at Blue dialled Chronomat evolution with roman numerals, TT Chronomat evolution with white dial, Navitimer world with blue dial. TT Rolex Yaht Master with white dial. once added the SA will be the daddy of my collection (all the others are quartz or 21j reps). i wanted one high end rep and the SA will be it :)

TheFrug

DannyBwoy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/09
Thanks for all the replies

I have decided, finally, that a blue face SA will be my next purchase, with a Rolex Daytona for my wife.

Now, what will be the watch after that???? lol

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
there are a lot more out in the field , don't worry

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
DannyBwoy said:
Thanks for all the replies

I have decided, finally, that a blue face SA will be my next purchase, with a Rolex Daytona for my wife.

Now, what will be the watch after that???? lol

I would get her a Date-Just or a Day-Date, the Daytona with seconds at 6 is a timebomb.

DannyBwoy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/09
Thats a shame, she liked the look of the one we found

It is a SS case/bracelet, with diamond bezel and number marking, with a black face. Silver edged chronos.

How tempremental are they?

I have found some day/date versions with black face and the diamonds, but she specifically likes the chronos!