• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Im a Nooby from UK - ... Cant find dealer for me.

New2Watches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/09
UK
I really want to get into buying watches... But only thing holding me back is finding that goood dealer who can ship my goods to my door without me being scammed. I just need a lil advice on who is a good dealer for me... and if any1 else in Uk who knows good dealers and have got dealings with them.

Thank you :p

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Welcome. You are in the right place. Just buy from any of our dealers on this board and you will have no worries. Narika is in UK so he might be the quickest. Good luck

New2Watches

8/1/09
UK
Cheers for that... I went on there website but got no prices to look at :?

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
New2Watches said:
His name is Reg. Send him an email

whoosh70

Known Member
30/11/08
Precious Time is another option for you and is UK based, i've had a few watches from him with no problems. Not the cheapest but he takes all customs risks and includes delivery worldwide.

http://www.ptswiss.com

New2Watches

8/1/09
UK
Precious Time website has got alot of nice pics... but no prices :? . Website is too much for me lol. Im looking at Watch Eden and Rolex2u.... I think they are the same people and has any1 from the UK bought watches from them and are they what they expected?

Thank you :D

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Hey mate, welcome! As others have said, any trusted RWI dealer is good for a UK buyer. Customs risks are fairly low in the UK so you can order from China with confidence. Orders can take anywhere between one and two weeks to arrive, but there are always exceptions. Have fun!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
New2Watches said:

Youre better off establishing a personal relation ship with your dealer via Email anyway. I never order thru the automated system, allways email and ask questions first. Appart from makeing shure you get exactly what you want you get to know your dealer which makes it easier if you ever have a problem to work out.

Rolex2U and WE are indeed one and the same. Well spoted. Go thru WE, it's cheaper. You can have a look at his specials here on the forum as well.
His RWI forum: http://forum.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=195

Regards, Col.

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
I am in the U.K. and have never had any problems buying from any of the dealers recommended on here. A dealer doesn't have to be based in the U.K. to be able to use.
Once you have decided on the watch you want , have a look at the dealers on here and get in touch with the ones who have what you are looking for. Best of Luck.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Customs are not a big deal in the UK - I've bought from most of the major dealers without problems.

As others have said, any of the dealers listed on here and the other boards should treat you well. I can personally recommend WatchEden (from whom I've bought several watches - his web site is well worth a look if you just want to buy off the page) Time4Direct (Robert's a great guy), Timesshop and Narikaa - you'll get exactly what you paid for and a good buying experience to boot.

Enjoy your reps! :)

TheFrug

9/2/09
I'm in the UK and have bought a watch from Timeshop, it's not here yet but has left China according to the tracking info. I'll let you know how it iswhen it gets here but the dealer Mark has been a pleasure to deal with and has left me with complete confidence that all will be well. In fact I'm already planning on buying 2 more from him.

TheFrug

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
welcome here and yeeeeeeessssssss, when my watch is in the air i already think about the next one. welcome in the club, you made my day!

New2Watches

8/1/09
UK
Thanks for alot of advice... Very usefull. So Watch Eden is a reccomended dealer? Well all i want to buy is Bretlings because i love there big dials :D.

TheFrug

9/2/09
All but one of mine will be Breitlings. I'm also going to get a TT Rolex YM. Then it's a Navitemer with a blue dial, either a skyland or a super avenger then there is a TT Chronomat with white dial that I want from Watch Eden. Then I'll probably have a rest lol

TheFrug

TheFrug

9/2/09
TheFrug said:
I'm in the UK and have bought a watch from Timeshop, it's not here yet but has left China according to the tracking info. I'll let you know how it is when it gets here
Well it is here and it is bloody awesome. I wasn't expecting much for 88 dollars including delivery but I'd be happy with this watch if I paid double that. It looks even better than the pics on the dealers site. I am going to order 2 more today.

TheFrug

New2Watches

8/1/09
UK
TimeShop ... So there watches are good price? Got any pics u can show?

Thanks

TheFrug

9/2/09
New2Watches said:
TimeShop ... So there watches are good price? Got any pics u can show?

Thanks

I'm going to take some photos and post them later, took some with my iphone but they came out pants. Without close inspection though I'd never know this wasn't a gen. It can't survive close inspection because it is a quartz and so the second hand ticks also all the quartz ones I've seen have the second hand at 6 whilst the gens have it at 9. Gonna go into the AD later and see if they are fooled whislt it is on my wrist lol

TheFrug

New2Watches

8/1/09
UK
Im going to go with WatchEden as my first rep... But i got questions...

- Does it go past customs ok?
- Will it be how they are in the photos?

nightwatch

Horology Curious
19/10/08
New2Watches said:
Im going to go with WatchEden as my first rep... But i got questions...

- Does it go past customs ok?
- Will it be how they are in the photos?

The parcel will leave China by EMS post, online tracking is available from the Chinese EMS website (in English)...before the parcel arrives in the UK you should be able to trace it through the ParcelForce’s website...give it a bit of time and it should arrive ok.

Photo's: Most dealers supply as per the image they display, obviously not the same watch but definitely like for like....