• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I wish they will rep the golf edition...

Hublot-Big-Bang-Unico-Golf-Watch-Dustin-Johnson-9.jpg

I know it not the same model, however it is the same "type" (IMO).

Last edited:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
That was a mistake by Puretime as it's a Hublot King Power Formula 1 Interlagos watch nothing to do with Ferrari.

Reactions: littowun

customclout

Known Member
16/10/18
No, and my dumbass ordered one yesterday only to hear it is out of stock. The watches were never actually produced in high volume they probably ran into an issue is my guess

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
No, and my dumbass ordered one yesterday only to hear it is out of stock. The watches were never actually produced in high volume they probably ran into an issue is my guess

Did you ask Amgus about actual stock and availability?
he is very close with v6f
I have two pieces on the way (V6F1 limited blue, v6luef titanium ferrari) will post pics on the WE ;)

customclout

Known Member
16/10/18
Hasselbaink Shit, no, I didn't know that :/ ; spent $698 with Trustytime to be told no go. Might ask for a refund as I've been in touch with Angus to ask him if he could get it *only after I already purchased it thru trusty**.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Hasselbaink Shit, no, I didn't know that :/ ; spent $698 with Trustytime to be told no go. Might ask for a refund as I've been in touch with Angus to ask him if he could get it *only after I already purchased it thru trusty**.

Hurry up and contact him asap, might be really out of stck since.
i ordered mine right after listing and he already mentioned to speed up especially with the limited one to 100, out of stock everywhere else..

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I clicked to see pics but disappointed haha. All the "Not available yet" "out of stock" , "on the way" ?? Jheeze I just wan't to see pics

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I clicked to see pics but disappointed haha. All the "Not available yet" "out of stock" , "on the way" ?? Jheeze I just wan't to see pics

Dont click, just move the pics from right to left, managed to put in the cart too, so might be ok.
proceed with the checkout and wait fir the confi of the sales on the next step.
good luck

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Dont click, just move the pics from right to left, managed to put in the cart too, so might be ok.
proceed with the checkout and wait fir the confi of the sales on the next step.
good luck

I mean I want to actually see pics on here after a long wait of people saying they've placed order and so many conversations without anyone actually having them in hand by now LOL