• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF / PPF Hybrid Mod

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Very nice indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JavierGranadaSpain

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/19
I read about PF with ppf dial, but, anyone can do it for me and send to me? I want to buy asap. I want the pp nautilus 5711/1R (rose gold)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
For the model 5711/1R (rose gold), is this combination better too? Or only for the silver?? Can anybody help me? I want the best replica for the rose gold model, i want to know what is the best combo of bracelet and dial. Thanks!

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Mr.Marbella you are talking about PPF V1, right? What about PPF V2?

You are a bit confused...

There is no V2 for the white dial, only blue dial got updated.

Also no TD will sell you a Hybrid PF / PPF. Buy both versions and find yourself a modder who will Build the watch for you ( plenty of modders here in EU just search on the forum ).

You also will need to understand that this will take you time...You won't have the watch ready within 4-5 days like you assumed.

The whole process of buying from TDs will take up 2-3 weeks in total - They have to source the watch first, confirm payment, QC etc.

Since you live in Spain it will probably take even longer because Spanish adouanas don't like work in general - Especially in august !

Reactions: seba0112

daft772

28/5/19
If they're both miyota movements, couldn't you just swap the whole movement along with the dial and hands?
Keep the crown stems belonging to their respective case, since the PPF protrudes more.

That way, you can get the nice deco plate.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
If they're both miyota movements, couldn't you just swap the whole movement along with the dial and hands?
Keep the crown stems belonging to their respective case, since the PPF protrudes more.

That way, you can get the nice deco plate.

Somebody can answer please?
thank you very much;-)

Cordsen

20/11/17
Denmark
You are a bit confused...

There is no V2 for the white dial, only blue dial got updated.

Since you live in Spain it will probably take even longer because Spanish adouanas don't like work in general - Especially in august !

Hi Mr. Marbella

Is it these two watches? The base watch is the PF and then you used the dial from the PPF? I am total new in the Patek game. Thanks.

Links:
https://chazingtime05.co/products/n...hite-textured-dial-ss-bracelet-324cs-free-box

And

https://chazingtime05.co/products/n...t-version-white-dial-ss-bracelet-a324-clone-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
could anyone kindly tell me if the white PF is 1: 1? it seems absurd to buy 2 watches to make the hybrid for the white version

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
could anyone kindly tell me if the white PF is 1: 1? it seems absurd to buy 2 watches to make the hybrid for the white version

What do you mean by 1:1 ?

The case and bracelet are close to gen specs but the white pf dial isn't ...

I wouldn't say its absurd lol, just not for everyone.

All in you would have to spend roughly 1k for everything incl. watchmaker.

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
Dear Cordsen and daft772 it looks like we are looking and working on the same watch.
I bought the PF and PPF white and i am wanting for it.
I am looking a modder to do the job. Did you found any modder to do the holes? I asked to Domi but doesnt answer.

22027b6b841918336d2d40e10bfcdaa9.jpg