• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing the Fakemaster 50 Movement!!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
After this whole Daytona thing I was thinking about how to improve our movements. Well I got to working on it and after painstaking hours under the loupe I think I have done it. In addition to the standard 21 I have managed to add 39 more for a total of 50..that's right 50 jewels! I give you the Fakemaster 50 movement.

50%20Jewels.JPG

This is a rockin' piece I tell you and not a Photoshop. Yes there are some problems. The rotor doesn't seem to turn as smoothly as it once did. And there is only one available place left to screw the movement in. But I feel I will have it perfected soon. :p

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh wow!
A tru master piece of the watchmakers art. You can expect calls from Rolex and ETA any moment wanting to licence this amazing new movement to replace their current 25 and 27 jewel POS MVTs. Hold out for LOTS of money matey. I think you have realy cracked it this time.

Or should that last line read : I think you have realy cracked this time. ROFL

Col.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
BLING BLING!!!

hehe
thats awesome... 50 Jewels? more like 50 carats!!

Display backs only please ;)

Bling.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Somebody call HSN and QVC and tell them that Fakey has come up with another use for the Bedazzler! :lol:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I'll take one as long as it fits in this case.

IMG_1728Medium.jpg

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
Were those your family jewels ? If so, can they take a licking and keep on ticking?

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
fakemaster said:
After this whole Daytona thing I was thinking about how to improve our movements. Well I got to working on it and after painstaking hours under the loupe I think I have done it. In addition to the standard 21 I have managed to add 39 more for a total of 50..that's right 50 jewels! I give you the Fakemaster 50 movement.

Actually, this is a monster 60 jewels, no? Wow, are you going to show this in Basel? We're talking award-winning movement here!

volumecontrol2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/08
Perhaps a fakemaster presidential is on the way? Combined with that movement it'll look great.

misfits1977

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/09
Good...stuff looks like a a pack of birth control pills from a distance it would look great in the gaytona. I should get one it would be a hit at my old job some of the guys wore those horrid jacob watches that you see in gas stations and flea markets and tried to pass them as gens what a riot :lol: