• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Have read that a 3135 dw fits an A2824 as a dw overlay, any idea why the 3135 dw cannot be fitted to the arf datejust as an overlay since the arf datejust uses the same A2824?

Because of the date window placement on the dial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
The dial is not great on the silver

Ignore my post i was mistaken the ebay link was the old DJ2 dial. The newer one has a different “swiss made” on the 6 o’clock position. The rhodium dial IMO is the best on the ARF

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Blue, black, rhodium they are all comfortably up to the job on this rep

Reactions: Bobi01

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
Blue, black, rhodium they are all comfortably up to the job on this rep

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
It often looks yellow. The gen is a different shade and never has the yellow hue. I checked out a gen in an AD.
Mate are you sure about?
I have silver and rodhium, both tuned, and the silver one is one of the BEST I saw.
I can say you that is not yellow, and YES I compare it with an original.

Reactions: dom1986

Rolliearf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
Mate are you sure about?
I have silver and rodhium, both tuned, and the silver one is one of the BEST I saw.
I can say you that is not yellow, and YES I compare it with an original.

The silver in natural light has a very yellow hue, just like in the TD photos. The gen is very much silver (i just went to AD). It's not that bad but it's definitely noticeably different if you put them next to each other.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
It often looks yellow. The gen is a different shade and never has the yellow hue. I checked out a gen in an AD.

Your check isn’t really valid unless you had rep next to it, looks close enough there under same lighting
96b8fc199bfdd1d5da70c4713968d289.jpg

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Unless you have the rep next to it, that check is pretty invalid.

Looks ok here under same lighting
e32b3a68d13c42434254c8bca35a5099.jpg

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
The silver in natural light has a very yellow hue, just like in the TD photos. The gen is very much silver (i just went to AD). It's not that bad but it's definitely noticeably different if you put them next to each other.

Yeah this is 100% wrong, the rhodium grey next to gen is absolutely spot on, check the new thread about ARF DJ41 being voted for super rep status.

Tobel

6/7/17
Yeah this is 100% wrong, the rhodium grey next to gen is absolutely spot on, check the new thread about ARF DJ41 being voted for super rep status.

I'm not sure you can rule out his comment about how it looks under natural light. The side by side is under artificial light, and they pay a lot of attention selecting the angles that make the watches look identical. I'm not saying that the dial is not good, I'm saying that I would be surprised if they were able to perfectly replicate it. Sunbursts are super hard to copy.

Reactions: Razorig2

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
I'm not sure you can rule out his comment about how it looks under natural light. The side by side is under artificial light, and they pay a lot of attention selecting the angles that make the watches look identical. I'm not saying that the dial is not good, I'm saying that I would be surprised if they were able to perfectly replicate it. Sunbursts are super hard to copy.

This isnt my point mate, i agree its not a perfect replica. There is no yellow hue. At all.