• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

HUngVu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
just about.

Rep: 11mm
Gen: 10.2mm

Thank you for the reply. What are the biggest flaws on this watch? Planning to buy one so I'd love to have some feedback to see if I can live with the flaws or not?

Thanks in advance.

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18
If you have a look at this post from the beginning, you can see how the PP reps have been improving in quality...Nautilus and Aquanaut in best way!! Now we have amazing reps, absolutely

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
That dial though!!!! :lovestruck:

20190603-135636-01.jpg

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Thank you for the reply. What are the biggest flaws on this watch? Planning to buy one so I'd love to have some feedback to see if I can live with the flaws or not?

Thanks in advance.

The GMT hand can't be independently set. That's the biggest upset with this watch IMO. Other than that it's pretty great.

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
It is a pleasure to watch all of this nautilus,
while i cant decide should i get mkv6 or ppf
Sigh

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi, yes the white ppf is the best right now
but im looking for the blue dial
sigh

For the blue dial, go with the MKF v6. If you want to go all out without Frankening get the PF 5711 (blue or white dial, it doesn't matter because you'll get rid of the dial), MKF blue dial with hands and the Kelog MKF date wheel (when it becomes available).

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
For the blue dial, go with the MKF v6. If you want to go all out without Frankening get the PF 5711 (blue or white dial, it doesn't matter because you'll get rid of the dial), MKF blue dial with hands and the Kelog MKF date wheel (when it becomes available).

Why not insert the MKF dial in the PPF? Should PPF be better than PF?

Last edited:

OverTheTop

Known Member
12/11/14
Hi, yes the white ppf is the best right now
but im looking for the blue dial
sigh

Also in blue PPF is better than the other trust me ;)

The color of a dial is an important part to consider but also important (especially when it comes to Patek) is to consider the thickness of the case and the thickness and flexibility of the bracelet. The MKF is thick and not flexible (it could be called out in a moment), PF is better than MKF but the color of the dial is wrong, PPF (I think better in gray than blue) is the best choice to get a good rep of a 5711