• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Drmmaster, invited to explain things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Tim, It is good to hear you are ok. Many were genuinely concerned about your welfare. Sorry to hear of what must have been the most harrowing experience imagineable. Our "hobby" is indeed one that can and does have consequences, when engaged at the level you were. It is a very honorable gesture for you to attempt to remiburse those who lost something, and I hope that those who did lose funds will understand what a nightmare you went through to support other collectors for what seems to be not much profit, but more goodwill. Welcome back.

DrmMaster

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/1/06
Hey guys I apreciate all the great words...I would be posting alot more..But everytime I do it screws up the thread. I will answer all the questions..Even the questions regarding the dealer.But I would rather doso on a induvidual basis in PM. Know that the dealer is no longer here. I havent been outside this site. Or talked to many so i dunno if he if still floating around the scene. Ill attempt to find out. One question was why am I back?..I poured my heart in soul into this site. Spent many LONG days here And i loved It..I still do. Its very hard for me to let it go. D4 has done a great job. He saved the site. As for the watch!...LOL
The same 49mm Breitling Bently Black Dial. I had..Its seen better days. The watch keeps great time..Chronos work. however the 3oclock subdial gets stuck after 5 mins, Bezal is loose..I tightened it and put some dental floss between the gap. (read that trick here). Scratched all to hell..Oh and missing a bracelet screw.. Im having to maintain self control as far as watches go. :shock:

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
He did more than save the site, he made it better. A lot better. LOS and Admin are a fantastic team.

Hyster

29/7/06
Hey Tim,

Good to see you back in the ring.I found your absence puzzling too, always saw you as one of the good guys.

Hope you can work through your problems and we can see more of you around.

wishing you all the very best of luck,

Hyster

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I dunno, Tim. I'm using the SFCentar theme and it has put a sort of "word wrap" on all your little Breitling wings, so you just have a bunch of rows, 8 symbols wide.

Glad to see you back. I'm not one of the folks who is out money, so none of that is any of my concern.

I'm happy to see you around, again. If nothing else, you can be the voice of reason about what type of behavior to stay away from if you don't want Johnny Law to come knocking.

Star

Known Member
14/3/06
Welcome back Tim.

Sorry to read of your troubles and I hope they are all truly behind you.

Timm

shundi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/07
Wasn't here for this but I'm glad to see someone's stepped up and been man enough to return and attempt to right some wrongs....

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i am using new blue pearl and for some reason all the little wings are in a single line stretching all the way across the page. it ends up making it about 3 times wider than it should.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
horologie_unitas said:
i dont know what to think no more. and what to believe.

not questioning anything. or anybodys story. just heared to many.

dealers go blind, others have affairs and get kicked out by their wife, the kid suddenly suffers from autism.
another guy gets knocked out and robbed, one collects money for the cancer suffering wife, the other has a dog that needs immedeate medical attention,
Jakub has an unbelivable terrible family tragedy...that forces him to steal watches for $ 35.000 - $ 40.000.

man, i am gonna start writing a book.

anyways, good you are alive.

h_u please put me down for one copy of your book "The Real Dark Side"...what a cast of characters in that book.

One day the dealer who had the autistic kid will return triumphantly on a white horse, just wait and see. But still trying to figure out which dealer went blind LOL.

Tim I'm glad you survived the chain gang...best of luck and please try to be more careful. :D

Dewey Dog

19/6/08
hk45ca said:
i am using new blue pearl and for some reason all the little wings are in a single line stretching all the way across the page. it ends up making it about 3 times wider than it should.

HK, this was part of what I was talking about to LoS and Tnik during his "Real Talk" thread. I really do wish that this technical glitch was fixed.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
cybee said:
horologie_unitas said:

dealers go blind, others have affairs and get kicked out by their wife, the kid suddenly suffers from autism.
another guy gets knocked out and robbed, one collects money for the cancer suffering wife, the other has a dog that needs immedeate medical attention,
Jakub has an unbelivable terrible family tragedy...that forces him to steal watches for $ 35.000 - $ 40.000.

h_u please put me down for one copy of your book "The Real Dark Side"...what a cast of characters in that book.

One day the dealer who had the autistic kid will return triumphantly on a white horse, just wait and see. But still trying to figure out which dealer went blind LOL.

Tim I'm glad you survived the chain gang...best of luck and please try to be more careful. :D
I think there is a huge difference here. Troy (TWP) is most likely not coming back under his actual name. I am not so sure if he is among us already under an alias on another board. He liked to use the term "stocks" in an odd manner, and I have seen another dealer, already making excuses for not being around, doing the same thing. Who knows.
Tim however could have made a new name and gotten on somewhere else. Instead he chooses the high road. A long tough road for sure. Give this man credit for wanting to face all questions and make good for any wrong doing. Does this make it right? No. But he is making an effort.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
Just checking in to say hi, Tim.

I hope this all goes well for you.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Glad to hear things are back on track for you Tim. I can only imagine (we'll actually I don't have to) what running into legal trouble must have done to your personal life and family and the toll it must have taken. I think it shows a lot of character to want to come back and explain as well as try to make things right with members that you had pending deals with. I'm sure that there will be some members who will simply let it be water under the bridge as well as some who won't. This all happened before I got around to finding these forums but I have read up on some of what happened.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Tim,

I didn't know you too well but I do wish you the best. I do recommend you answer some questions via public and not via pm. I do hope this works out for you.

Fix those Gosh Darn Wings will ya? 8)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
cybee said:
horologie_unitas said:

ttk was the one going blind. he is also responsible for a few other things........

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
hk45ca said:
ttk was the one going blind. he is also responsible for a few other things........

Thanks hk..I had no idea he was going blind.

I do wish Tim the best. I remember those Submariner's he used to sell, you really had to be quick to get one of those.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
cybee said:
hk45ca said:

Thanks hk..I had no idea he was going blind.

I do wish Tim the best. I remember those Submariner's he used to sell, you really had to be quick to get one of those.

according to him he has/had some kind of disease that was causing him to loose his eyesight. apparently he had a miraculous recovery, it has never been mentioned again to my knowledge and it appears he can still see his keyboard well enough to type not to mention other things he has done.

TwoTone

15/3/06
andreww said:
but I would like to say that I don't think you owe anything to anyone my friend. Your debt has been served, and your reputation is still tops in my book. I hope that anybody who was left without watches or cash in this incident will feel the same way.

WTF?

Please don't take this reply personal Andrew [or Tim]...

But have you been smoking crack?

You're asking the membership to forgive the debt owed by Tim for product paid for but never received?

If I'm reading this wrong then please correct me...

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.