• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is my watch, or my money???

paco

Horology Curious
14/10/08
Thank you very much, I have just to write to this mail address.

I will inform to the forum about the answer, etc.

Thanks again.

paco

Horology Curious
14/10/08
His workmate has just answer me, and he told me that the watch was sent yesterday, but really the tracking number he sent me does not work yet, because he explained me that it is necessary to wait 10 h

Tomorrow I will check if it is true..... and I will report the result..!

:?

chazglenn3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/9/08
It's true. It takes about one day for the tracking information to appear in EMS.

chillininla

Known Member
27/8/07
Angus is a good guy, never had any problems with him after multiple buys. I'm sure you'll get your watch soon.

raguse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/07
Yes is a good guy , but paco too .... and he has paid for a watch and knows nothing ...

Angus paga lo que debes o envia el reloj , pero a la voz de ya !!!! 8)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I have sent watches to people where it would be delivered and it never appear on EMS' website when tracked. Several recently.

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
I just got a package from China yesterday that showed in EMS as still in China....

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
I also got an EMS package on Sunday, yes Sunday. Tracking showed it hasn't even left Asia. USPS tracking was updated after delivery to show delivered but left out the Customs steps completely.

paco

Horology Curious
14/10/08
Uffffffffffffff.................. at the end, the the order is shown on the website of Fedex (I had marked EMS , but never mind ...)
Yesterday afternoon Angus has written to me and has apologized for the delay to write me an email...

What scare!
:?