• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM382 - this watch is a rock star!

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
The second v2 i get one month ago has a different AR from the first.

The first one from last july has a 2AR. This one has no external coating.

To improve i will say the shape of the G on the CG.

The Bronzo is imho the best Pam of the modern area.

c36b2172005418912288d5a7a8d2737c.jpg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Any word on what the update will change? Or are they hinting at the new PAM968 Brownzo?
And which TD told ya that if i may ask?

I wonder if it's anything big and if i should call off my V2 order.

A new release do not automatically make it a better watch. V2 is extremely good and will be discontinued if V3 arrives.

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
A new 671 was announced too by the TD. April could be a great month with new Submersibles

Reactions: johnlogan

Rutger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/13
A new release do not automatically make it a better watch. V2 is extremely good and will be discontinued if V3 arrives.
The V2 is good, that is why i decided to order one. But when a new version could come soon it is like buying last years model car. And you don't get any 'old model' discount right now. And the V2 i got for QC wasn't so nice. Could be that it's the last few V2's around and they are the bottom of the barrel with rejects from others they need to sell before V3 comes. I sent my TD a message to ask if he knows anything about V3.

I could live with the V2 CG, but once you know about the 'G' it can't be unseen. It's so easy to spot all fake's on Instagram etc by just looking at the CG. If it got fixed that would be nice. Also improvements in the consistency in the bezel and dial could be made. Other than that i don't know what needs improvements. It's already a great watch for sure.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
The V2 is good, that is why i decided to order one. But when a new version could come soon it is like buying last years model car. And you don't get any 'old model' discount right now. And the V2 i got for QC wasn't so nice. Could be that it's the last few V2's around and they are the bottom of the barrel with rejects from others they need to sell before V3 comes. I sent my TD a message to ask if he knows anything about V3.

I could live with the V2 CG, but once you know about the 'G' it can't be unseen. It's so easy to spot all fake's on Instagram etc by just looking at the CG. If it got fixed that would be nice. Also improvements in the consistency in the bezel and dial could be made. Other than that i don't know what needs improvements. It's already a great watch for sure.

Can you tell me more about the CG and this 'G' that can't be unseen? Unfortunately my TD didn't share any other details other than that the V2 is discontinued and V3 comes next month.

Mkso

Looking Around
23/2/19
I can speak Chinese and I have checked with several sellers in China about the V3, but all of them told me they haven’t heard anything about V3 for next month. I am not sure whether it is accurate, I just ordered a v2.

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
Can you tell me more about the CG and this 'G' that can't be unseen? Unfortunately my TD didn't share any other details other than that the V2 is discontinued and V3 comes next month.

the G on the REG engraving on the crown guard is the wrong shape, its really only noticeable if you know that youre specifically looking for it.

Reactions: Rufctr2

Rutger

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/13

My TD didn't know about any new update yet.

The top part of the G is more like a straight horizontal line while it should curl back down. It is really obvious if you know. Most people wouldn't see it.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

This is how the TDs achieve such monetary success. Forum members that nitpicking every litte thing. Like myself ordering every new SubC release since v5 chasing that perfect REP. Sure the G is not perfect but only like 37 people ,including the CEO of Coca Cola, The King of USA, the President of England, on the planet can call you out wearing this. On a GEN strap, almost impossible. High Rollers posting REPs as GEN on Insta are a lost cause anyway.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Mine is under an ongoing patina project. Here with an artificially distressed canvas strap.
VWxsqF.md.jpg

I have not removed much patina but yes at least once I cleaned. Yours looks great, one of strap screws is loose and I recommend everyone purple (LOW STRENGTH) loctite their CG screws

Last edited:
Reactions: iPisi70 and Rufctr2