• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stunning Discovery

Dewey Dog

19/6/08
LoS - nice work. In reading thru all of Hoopt's posts (most all were in the Political voting string), it became clearer to me that he is an SD (shite disturber - my wife calls me this sometimes when I'm stirring things up at family reunions). LOL

Too bad for Audi getting caught up in this who I didn't know before but who seemed to give a sincere apology for his past bad behavior.

Now back to the Dallas v Packer game.

EDIT: Oops! Meant to say Hoopty at top, not Audi. Sorry...

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
trevor2079 said:
Somebody want to put together some cliffnotes on this one?
What the hell happened here?

fucknut "hooptyt" aka "asad" who felt scammed by andyaudi in a previous deal chose to use RWI as an area to get revenge on andyaudi (who has had some not so good deals in the past). Asad setup an alias here and on RWG and chose to get seek some revenge.... the lynch mob was ready for andyaudi (who does have somewhat of a rap) but it was andyaudi who is laughing last as the admin on RWI cracked the code to asad and his holy war against the Canadian (I never knew they were sore at the Canucks)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Spreadable cheese and a watch? Sounds like a good deal to me! :lol:

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
Wow - The serpentining maneuvers and the degree of deception.......shocking. Thanks for catching it guys.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
let be known though andy made his deals good to the best of our knowledge. we know of no outstanding deals with him.

Alpha Dog Omega

Renowned Member
10/3/08
Man, I've just been too crazy busy for these boards of late - but come back and look at this. Crazy. Audi - not sayin' you've scamed anyone - but if ya have - then this is a good way to know how it feel (even if it's all talk)... and .. .if you've not, sorry for ya dude (I know how that feels). On the whole, it just reminds me to check even the most "obvious" evidence until all the data comes to light. Sometimes I've been quick to the draw, sometimes quickly drawn on. Eitehr way is a bad way to go.Well, sorry to say, it's time for me to head back to work. I sure miss board chatting with you guys on RWI, hope all is well... hope to back soon... peace

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
asad pulled that stupid thing showing up on a PANERISTI meeting with a PVD rep. - and getting in trouble there. linking traces back to RWI.

asad was also the one that bought the PVD from andyaudio - for a modded Pam from FlavaFlav.... and money....as far as i remember.

and i remeber pretty well, i think.

anyways...i was supposed to do the deal with andyaudi - but i ended up not getting it, because he talked / pressured asad into the even better deal

better for andyaudi, of course.

LIKE HE TRIED to manipulate / pressure me into a deal , that i felt not comfortable with.

of course asad tries to seek revenge..... and he has good reasons.

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
WTF?!?!

People getting all bent out of shape, deals going bad, integrity being questioned, "super" reps turning out to be POS, ETA's phasing out, dealers going nuts, overpriced reps, etc., etc., etc...

is it just me, or is this hobby starting to be less fun by the minute???

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
anyways, great research LoS and D4m.

wow, Brian Panell.
i bought from him several times, KLINK warned me about him back then. but i always got my stuff.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
you were one of the fortunate ones...

His method would be to build some confidence with one of his many aliases.. get some positive feedback,, then scam people..
over and over this has happened on multiple boards... banned everywhere.. except for 1 place.. where he is a god.. :lol:

pokerpot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/08
Can someone fill me up on what Muzi did? If it's too private or whatever, just PM me please. Thanks

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
by the way, i am fasting as well, because the highest celebration season in the life of an bavarian has begun. OKTOBERFEST.

you are only allowed to drink beer, lots of it. also, an SAUKOPF , Leberkaas, WeissWurscht und an SchweinsHaxn kannst fress.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Unbelievable how this ended up turning out. It did smell a little fishy (or should I say cheesy) from the get go. Great detective work LoS and sorry that andyaudi had to go thru this.

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
When I read andy /audi's alleged response to hoopty doopty, it smacked of a badly written setup. What an absurd little drama! The USPS has guidelines. They will mail a coconut, but they will not mail a 3 and 1/2" laughing cow cheese wheel via priority. Cmon guys , you are smarter than this, unless you were playing along with this now banned goat testicle. :shock:

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Goood grief. I'd comment but no one cares what I have to say. I will say this. Hambone and I are on the same page. Is this done now?

2poor4real1z

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/7/08
irony-1.jpg

Maxlove

29/6/08
All I can say is Thank You to D4M, LOS and HK45Ca. It's kind of like having our very own Criminal Investigation Department.

We all need to canvas the neighborhoods on Natron's car scratching ordeal. That is really a weasel's MO.

Where does Jetmid fit into any of this? Brian Panell? That's really thorough investigation.

Base was such a rip off that it's almost the stuff of legend.

I came very close to losing s watch to Base until someone years ago warned me off of the deal.

Good job y'all!