• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So confused.......

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Anyone that has been here any length of time know my infatuation with Christina Ricci. However, a new hottie (well maybe not real new) has come up on radar. Sophie Monk. Dont know alot about her except THAT SHE IS DAMN FINE! I am almost tempted to change my avatar, almost. :)

2e4gsra.jpg

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Although I agree that your new found love is hot, no one would have a clue who you were for a month if you changed your avatar from Miss Ricci.

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
similar facial features, for sure. however, as a proud boobie afficionado, i believe ms. ricci still has the edge 8)

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
I agree brt. And as Ms. Ricci is across all the rep forums, and another I visit, She will have to stay. What would the coop be without the Ricci avatar? Kinda like seanf without Daniel Craig, but I wouldnt sit in a corner sobbing while playing with a James Bond action figure. :)

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
The new chic has a sick bod.

But Jessica Biel still has me going:

Jessica_Biel_at_GB-CHI.jpg

speedster

23/10/07
Forgive me for I have sinned. I have had impure thoughts, I would do dirty impure things to her. :twisted:

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I am ashamed of the way you guys objectify women!........ I can not believe I could say that with a straight face.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Looks like I get to use this one again. Sophie Monk is smokin hot. I would however keep the Christina Ricci avatar though coop. There has always been something about her. Don't know what it is though.

2w2g576.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Bless those souls with impure thoughts for they know not what they do nor how to control themselves. :D

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Dude ...gary Coleman,. the Hoff and Kitt. Im burning my swatch collection with my Duran Duran tapes.

The hottest chic that I longed for was Jenny McCarthy. When she opens her mouth she's nasty.

f-Jenny-McCarthy-4062.jpg