• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What have I done?!?!?!?!?

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
I can't believe I am doing this.... but.... I would like to announce the promotion of Seanf to the rank of admin...

I would say something nice... but then I think I would be lying! Seriously though, he's a great guy and has a passion for making RWI a greater place....

So, please, join me in congratulating Seanf!

Dompizzo

13/7/08
Congrats to the admidge!, i mean admin.

(Appologies if i'm too new to participate in these jokes)

In all seriousness, keep up the good work. Congratulations.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
ADMIdget. LOL :lol:

Congrats, Sean. Well deserved, IMO!

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
I have only one thing to say:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

konigwolf

10/2/08
Cant believe im sayin this bu congrats Seanf guess you'll be celabratin this weekend

The_Dancing_Midget.jpg

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Way to seanf!!!!!

This is going to be trouble!

BOSS

Renowned Member
29/10/06
Dompizzo said:
BOSS said:
CONGRATS TO THE NEW ADMIdget

HAHA LMAO, you win!! Great minds............

Sometimes meet in the gutter????

All jokes aside: I think Seanf will do a great job at making this place even better!

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
BOSS said:
All jokes aside: I think Seanf will do a great job at making this plce even better!

Hell to the yes I will. And I'll start by breaking out the ol'
300.jpg
button, which has been too long denied unto me. Now.... who's first?

konigwolf

10/2/08
seanf said:
BOSS said:
All jokes aside: I think Seanf will do a great job at making this plce even better!

Hell to the yes I will. And I'll start by breaking out the ol'
300.jpg
button, which has been too long denied unto me. Now.... who's first?

Is tha noe German midget lube :shock:

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Damn you, Damn you all to hell. Hell hath no fury like a Seanf scorned. Congrats brother you deserve it very much.

Sean K

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I am happy to see there will now be a midget section! i could not be happier! :D