• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi new here from UK

CHRONOS1976

Looking Around
19/8/08
Hi, I just joined and this place looks interesting, although I need to figure out how to use it. I tried to look at the mebers FAQ, and got a message that I didn't have permission to view it, what's that all about.

I've been looking at a lot of replica watch sites, but honestly they look like they just want to take your money, I tried to buy a Datejust from http://www.globalreplica.com/ but couldn't get a lot of sense out of them, they have a toll free number but only for the USA, so I sent them an e-mail but I wasn't happy with the response I got, are these sites for real, or they just conning people.

Any help would be appreciated,

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
WELCOME am board, if you went deal easy and sure, choice dealer here in the dealer section, you can find whatever you went
sylvain

speedster

23/10/07
Hello from the UK also 8)
You have come to the right place, theres a wealth of information on this site.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
More greetings from the hot and sunny oasis that is the UK! >not<

@C1976- Hi, Take the time to get familiar with the board and its suppliers.
I would just say don't be shy to ask questions if you can't find it archived, and stick to the dealers here - sites like globalreplica blah blah are pointless.
There are good dealers in the UK if you want peace of mind, and
if you are using an overseas dealer, just be patient and relax. It was a nervous experience for most of us at one time, but now its part and parcel of this game! ;)

See ya around

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Hi, and welcome from the uk
Take your time to read, search loads, and ask question!