• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what do you have on order?

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Matt Watch said:
Wow, nice selection with matching belt.....

yeah...he's got some great stuff...from what I've read (RWG, 'risti - Reviews) his straps are of great quality...

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Matt Watch said:
+ 1 means what exactly.

Matt, I believe that is accepted internet shorthand for "I agree with the post above mine/the post quoted." :wink:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Waiting on this from D4me :lol:
PASHA.jpg

Dompizzo

13/7/08
When i clicked the link, i see this fella staring quite intensely. Not trying to be judgemental about the guy, he makes nice looking straps. But it's an interesting pic, no?

konigwolf

10/2/08
Dompizzo said:
When i clicked the link, i see this fella staring quite intensely. Not trying to be judgemental about the guy, he makes nice looking straps. But it's an interesting pic, no?

Hey that guy freaked me out more than coops pain olympics link do you think he is a Scanner!

Dompizzo

13/7/08
Could be. I thought it was just me.
Back to the original topic, for the first time since joining, i dont have anything on order. But, i'm searching. Trying to see what i really like. Got my eye on a few though.

Quiksilva

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/07
The washed denim strap is sooooooooooooo nice. Can't get that by the wife though at £80 for a strap; I'd pay it, but she's having none of it.

So we'll just have to put that on the list from Santa.

QS

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Quiksilva said:
The washed denim strap is sooooooooooooo nice. Can't get that by the wife though at £80 for a strap; I'd pay it, but she's having none of it.

So we'll just have to put that on the list from Santa.

QS

you can get the denim strap in 2 versions..one called LABEL1 and the other called LABEL2

1. hand stiched 160$
2. machine stiched 130$

I paid yesterday 92€ for it...

It's a great looking strap...I've been thinking to put it on my 082 once I finish the project...

P.S.
I have exchanged a couple of e-mails with Julien today and he is a great guy...polite and professional...he shipped out my strap today...since he is EU based it should be soon in my hands...

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
so here it is, finally my 082 on the JL washed blue jeans strap (I've read today on 'risti that he has one last strap from this type of leather in 24/24 - probably no more JL W BlueJeans strap :cry: :

f_wristy1m_571a599.jpg

f_wristy2m_53d3544.jpg