• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lessons 1 - How to sell good watches [MARKETING]

MrJones

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/7/07
What cartel can do to sell more watches ?

Look at topic @ RWG > http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=81145&st=0&gopid=517120&#entry517120 title 'Experience with Joshua'
have we more situation like this on forums 'trade review' ?!! Or I only have josh trauma ...

Talking 2 new users about support Josh and what I think about this talking
-----
It is crazy and not normal :

user Captiak - Joined Today, 07:37 PM - first post : Hi from Germany @ 07:49 PM, and bummm at once second post : Experience with Joshua @ 08:26 PM
user visigoth4 - Joined: 21-August 08 - first post : Rolex Submariner 16610 @ Aug 21 2008, and second post : Experience with Joshua @ Today, 08:33 PM

SORRY - JOSH I fell your sh.. here !!! You are not devil twin but admin of ghosts [go to hell with your marketing]
------

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
QC and the lack of a decent sec @ 6 MVT are the largest problems we have with reps now. The apearance is now almost perfect. Pity about QC.

Col.

MrJones

Banned
31/7/07
fakemaster & trailboss99 you don't understand my post.
This two users in my opinion is really Josh and he write this posts - want make better opinion about his support.
Now TT on RWG inform me that he will censor my post before put it on forum [lite ban] ?!
This is way how make better sales lie .... users.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Mr. Jones,

You might have a point, but how do we really know? It is a very strong accusation on your behalf. I don't think it is worthy of censorship or banning for empathy sake. Your welcome to vent here and your point is noted, thanks for that.

Good Day.
R2

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Oh. I guess I didn't understand your point sorry. That is common knowledge though. Josh has been doing that for years. I brought that up on RWG1 a while back. I call them drive by noobs. They come in, post about how great Josh is, usually right after a bunch of bad experience posts have popped up, and then never come back. What exactly were you trying to say regarding TT?

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Yep we got drive by newb endorsments for the cartel dealers here too. Historically you can go back and see that 75% of the users who's first post is josh is great never post again.

of course 90% of all statistics are made up :p

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Sorry to say...seems when you chime in at RWG against any "established" vendor modder. you get chopped up. i was a noob in RWG and got bounced for a lil back talk to Ziggy, and not yielding to the admin to stand down. Partially my fault. i would have handled it differently if i could go back. i would like to be reinstated there but really have all i need here.

I guess when i made my Frankens I got over zealous and offerd a member help who lived close to me and thZiggy was quick to point outmy mistakes but isntead of helping me he berated me. I never hgot over the word"hack" and it just went downhill from there. The whole editing thing is wrong wrong wrong. If it sucks, or is not fair...call it out no matter who.

Back on topic.
The QC is always been the issue. Im having one now with Silix and it is hit or miss with all dealers.

Ruby has the best policy with QCIMO and the pictures of the watch is a + for approval.

MrJones

Banned
31/7/07
fakemaster said:
Oh. I guess I didn't understand your point sorry. That is common knowledge though. Josh has been doing that for years. I brought that up on RWG1 a while back. I call them drive by noobs. They come in, post about how great Josh is, usually right after a bunch of bad experience posts have popped up, and then never come back. What exactly were you trying to say regarding TT?

About TT from RWG - he inform me that he have msg [buuuuu] from Josh that he have stop my person to write bad opinion about him, TT use words ' stops your personal vendetta'' and inform me that my post will not seen on RWG before he will not read it ;). If he want censor my post OK, no problem.

R2D2 - this situation show that I have right, standard on forums admins don't do that - more you will have post ' like you are crazy it is not true, you don't have right' but I see if you write wrong opinion about Josh quick you have warning or same users write you 'you use primitive english we are tied etc. I am from IT industry and always have help from internet forums but this case like 'Josh selling' I never seen on internet forums - I understand branch forum not always you have true reply or help but from independent forum I never seen to much lie and sugar.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Well, let's look on the flip side of this..

(I cant believe I find myself defending Josh here...) but...

Why do a lot of noobs give their first posts about Josh or Andrew... because that is what most noobs came here to find... dealers who wont scam.. and what do they look for.... the dealer that the majority have purchased from because they feel safe that way.

So.. it is possible that you actually had a noob posting his experience regarding Josh... it is a noob way of an ice breaker so they can then begin actively participating in the forum.

Josh has been caught doing this before... but I will say I have seen more ligit posts from noobs praising Josh than where Josh created a shill account praising himself.

Anyway.. there really is a flip side to this coin imo.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
IMO if Josh was bagged for self promoting post froma made up acct it was grounds to toss him. Like bossting up your own Ebay feedback or BS testimonials fro cartel sites/

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
MrJones said:
[R2D2]- this situation show that I have right, standard on forums admins don't do that - more you will have post ' like you are crazy it is not true, you don't have right' but I see if you write wrong opinion about Josh quick you have warning or same users write you 'you use primitive english we are tied etc. I am from IT industry and always have help from internet forums but this case like 'Josh selling' I never seen on internet forums - I understand branch forum not always you have true reply or help but from independent forum I never seen to much lie and sugar.

I agree Mr. Jones, You do have that right and I do value your opinion. :D My point is you have 2 very clear choices:
1. Life is too short, stay here and don't go to RWG.
2. State your case and move on and continue to post here and there.

Really simple yet so complicated.

Take Care Mr. Jones. :D

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
daytona4me said:
(I cant believe I find myself defending Josh here...) but...

Keep it up and your on your way to a time out :p

I agree there are people that their first post is hey i bought this and this from xyz dealer... but like you said its usually an entrance to future posts... but (and I already know you know this) when going through many of the old dealer reviews there are many users whos only post was a positive dealer review. I've even seen some where 2 differant users where created within an hour of each other, didnt post for a month and both ended making their only posts in the same praise dealer thread. :roll:

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I see what D is saying. But I have a sore spot on that one. After I linked Josh to the shill accounts he got together with his cronies and accused me of doing the very same thing to deflect attention from himself. They also did it others who were known to be friends of mine. There was no validity to it so it died but in his case there are precedents. So the bottom line is if Josh hadn't ever done that then whenever it were brought up it would be immediately dismissed as silly. He made his own bed with that one.

Regarding this comment:

About TT from RWG - he inform me that he have msg [buuuuu] from Josh that he have stop my person to write bad opinion about him, TT use words ' stops your personal vendetta'' and inform me that my post will not seen on RWG before he will not read it . If he want censor my post OK, no problem.

Your posts are a little hard to understand. I just want to clarify this. It seems you are say that you made a comment about Josh. He then emailed TT and told him to censor you which he did. That would imply that the dealers have some kind of influence over the forum or at the least some kind of financial involvement.

We haven't actually seen the emails here so we can only go off of your posts. If that's not what you are saying then please clarify for us because that is a big implication.