• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116519ln Noob v2 just arrived

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
108 grams? Damn I thought the weight difference was going to be much closer than this. Your definitely going to feel the difference still.

Aesthetically it does look good though. These are becoming a bit pricey though

Reactions: Nivka

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I know, this hobby is sucking the life out of me :D These are pretty pricey, aren't they (about 500$ without the clasp) ? And you were lucky to even get them to order one for you, they must love you ;)

$500 is about right, yes. I found two straps in my size on chrono24 and thought ok why not. Bread and water for the rest of the month ;)

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
The watch looks really good. Well made and very accurate. The 116519LN is the best Noob Daytona out of the box. (optically it is the best Noob Daytona and close to GEN)

The missing easy link clasp is annoying :-( I cannot understand why they did not have made this for the link of the Oyster Flex??
I am also not sure, if the ARF OysterFlex has it?? Best to ask a TD.
But at all, the ARF OysterFlex looks in finish much better. Only when you look and compate pictures Noob and ARF OysterFlex.

Regarding the case shape:
The stainless steel versions have different cse shape compared to the yellow gold / white gold / everose / platin versions.
See therfore the case shape to the lugs in side view (pic's below)

See the pic below for comparison.
rolex-cosmograph-daytona-116500ln-40mm-black-cerachrom-white-ceramic-stainless-steel-chronograph-tachymetre-9-crown.jpg

rolex-daytona-white-gold-steel_black-index-dial-ceramic-bezel-oysterflex-rubber-bracelet-116519ln-3-crown.jpg

Reactions: Therion666 and Itto

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
That missing easylink seems like on of those unnecessary idiotic flaws. Such a shame..

Nur-Uhr Do you think that Noob have nailed the case shape? Or did they just recycle the 116500 case?

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Not exactly gen-spec, but since i have a gen oysterflex on order, i played a bit around and superglued some oysterlinks inside on each strap. Lol. Wears really comfortable and adds some weight to the whole watch.

I must be mentally challenged. ;)

qtHUQ.jpg

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
I'm telling ya - i just built the Oysterflex Bracelet Rolex should have built! Lol.
I assure you, i don't drink any alcohol - even if it looks like i do. :)

We're at 130 grams now, feels much better on the wrist.

qaFyD.jpg

peterpl

24/7/11
On a more serious note can you please take some pictures of the side profile of the case? Indeed the precious metal Daytona's have a different case shape just wondering if the rep has followed that or just re-used the same case shape as the SS ones.

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Just got mine too!

It's fantastic absolutely fantastic as far as I can tell the movement is extremely reliable and you cannot hear the rotor et cetera additionally the winder and winding mechanism is butter smooth.

This is a seriously seriously close replica apart from the fact that it is not in white gold.

I was concerned about the dial because in the pictures it has a slightly bronze tinge to it but in real life, it is exactly the same colour as the genuine and the subdials have the sunburst effect too

The oyster flex bracelet is way better than previous versions I have seen and it has the metal insert inside as well. Noob has really knocked the ball out of the park with this one. If they bring out the normal stainless steel models to this quality and they have a decent face on them I can see the resale price of originals crashing. Unless you use a loupe know one would be able to challenge you on the wrist. It is super slim.

By far the best replica I have ever bought.

HyVyy.md.jpg

HytID.md.jpg

HyEKp.md.jpg

HyqVs.md.jpg

HvA8a.md.jpg

Jpme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/19
Seattle, Wa USA
$500 is about right, yes. I found two straps in my size on chrono24 and thought ok why not. Bread and water for the rest of the month ;)

Did you install these gen oysterflex bands? How do they compare to the Noob bands?

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
Did you install these gen oysterflex bands? How do they compare to the Noob bands?

Yes, i have them installed. Actually the noob straps are not bad at all (they even have the metal inlay).

The gen Oysterflex feels softer and "warmer" - also it has a somewhat brownish hue and overall it is more.. crisp.

See Pictures below (GEN installed):

VU15H0.jpg

VU1my6.jpg

VUIDeF.jpg