• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Glad to be here

midasmook

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/08
Having purchased several watches in the past from what I now know as a scam site, I'm glad to be among people who care. My first purchase was a Breitling Bentley from a site I see is in group 1 of the scam list. The watch was fine so I then bought a Rolex Daytona, again fine. Then the fun started I ordered another 2 Breitling Bentleys a black face and black strap and a brown face with brown strap. I was very excited when they arrived only to find the brown face was actually black but worse the bezels on both watches were loose and rattled when I moved my wrist. On contacting the company they suggested if I were to buy any more watches they would replace the ones that were faulty which they did. Unfortunately the watches they replaced were faulty as well and one of the others to arrive wasn't the watch I had ordered originally. On contacting them again, you guessed it they said if I ordered more watches they would make sure they would send the correct ones this time. I will only be ordering from recommendations from this site from now on.
Hope all this makes some kind of sense.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
haha the forums clock was off by a few minutes and was adjusted today.. perhaps you posted at the time it was corrected and your post ended up on top because of a time shift.

Either way i welcome you BOTH to RWI!
:)

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Woooo!!! I'm a noob again! :p

Ok, ok, now, where can I buy the best Sub with A+++ Swiss 671,988 Jewel movement with REAL 48K gold [I hear that's the Karat Rolex uses since 24K gold is too cheap!] made by Rolex Runaway workers in Switzerland?!

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
We are all still noobs a heart.

Welcome Midasmook! Hope you find everything your looking for!

Matt

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Dont listen to Dizzy. Those dealers do not exist here.Welcome and you have found the best forum where fairness and good will prevail over profit. You'll get better prices here and plenty of help.

Welcome

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
BTW , if a one eyed Drunk Thai man tries to sell you a rep, run clutching your wallet.......... :)

If you do happen to be placed in a trance by the hypnotic eye, it will be minimum 9 months to get your purchase. :lol:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Dizzy said:
i believe either josh or andrew sell these

lol

they do!!!!!!!!!!! they even have REAL SWISS ETA chinese copy MOVEMENTS made by REAL SWISS ROLEX poor chinese people in china making about .25 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!