• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does "hont" reply quickly most of the time ?

blobzor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/08
I've sent him 2 mails, one pm, something on msn, got no answers (approx 2 days)
Maybe there is problems with my email but i really doubt it.

So, mr hontwatch, i wanna spend my money WITH you, answer me :) [smilie=angel10.gif]

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
from what i understand, yes he does answer fast but it is the weekend you know. if you don't hear from him tomorrow i would recheck the email address and resend it.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Well he usually answers in a couple of hours to all of my e-mails...but as the previous poster said it may be that due to the weekend you'll get your answer on monday...do not worry, H will take care of you...

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Also, unless you are in SE Asia, there is a considerable time difference for most of us.

watchoholic

24/7/08
I have been chatting with him quite a bit and he usually responds to emails between 10- 12PM EST everyday.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
he is 13 hours ahead of me on cst.

replicanut

26/7/08
His coms with me has been great so far.
Within a few hours if you catch him at the right time.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
If you got a Gmail account you can add him and chat with him on Gmail, that's how I always reach him. :)

blobzor

23/3/08
he did answer me, good prices and stuff, i'll be in busisness soon with him

Are there any EU guys around here who dealt with him, what's the best method for shipping ? I'm not too sure that DHL won't trigger the customs ..?

Dewey Dog

19/6/08
blobzor said:

Are there any EU guys around here who dealt with him, what's the best method for shipping ? I'm not too sure that DHL won't trigger the customs ..?

Pretty sure that Hont assumes liability for customs but confirm w/him.

caracarnj

26/7/08
alwayslate said:
Hont's replies are usually so fast, he scares me!!!!

[smilie=wav.gif]

He is light years ahead of other dealers when it comes to fast communication.

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
blobzor said:

Not sure what method he uses for EU, but if anything gets stopped by Customs, Hont will re-send until you receive it. He is clear about that. No Customs risk if you buy from him :)

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
blobzor said:

Lucky you! I have been waiting for a few days now... but ended up buying from someone else today (who responded within 48 hours). As the old say goes, if you snooze you lose! [smilie=sleepy2.gif]

caracarnj

26/7/08
Just heard from Hont that he is travelling today. Hopefully he will be back really soon.

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
rooster133 said:
blobzor said:

Lucky you! I have been waiting for a few days now... but ended up buying from someone else today (who responded within 48 hours). As the old say goes, if you snooze you lose! [smilie=sleepy2.gif]

My experience was a few days of emails asking about prices and availability. I was a little disappointed at first, and almost took the route you did (go with someone who has staff standing by, ready to respond to your emails), as It sometimes took a day or two for a response. But, key for me was the fact that once I sent the funds, I VERY QUICKLY received photos of my watches and a tracking number (will post pics soon). I am VERY VERY pleased with the transaction, and hope to make Hont my main supplier.

replicanut

26/7/08
cdzsmith1 said:
rooster133 said:
blobzor said:

My experience was a few days of emails asking about prices and availability. I was a little disappointed at first, and almost took the route you did (go with someone who has staff standing by, ready to respond to your emails), as It sometimes took a day or two for a response. But, key for me was the fact that once I sent the funds, I VERY QUICKLY received photos of my watches and a tracking number (will post pics soon). I am VERY VERY pleased with the transaction, and hope to make Hont my main supplier.

Same here for me, quick response on the photos and the watch was received within 2 days,... I guess it depends on where you are as well.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Ok, that's interesting...

And how come he's so fast? Where's he located?

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Hont's got an office in GZ, right at the watch market. He lives not too far from there. He's usually online until 4 or 5am China time... and then sleeps until early afternoon. If you catch him at the right time, he replies in minutes.. otherwise usually a few hours or 24 hours at the most. If it's been longer than that, must be some unusual circumstance, and you can always send a follow up email to confirm he got the previous one.

replicanut

26/7/08
rooster133 said:
Ok, that's interesting...

And how come he's so fast? Where's he located?

If you stay in Asia and the EMS shipments are one hop away, it can be that fast.
It might take longer for CONUS and Euro folks,...