• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8/1 Ebay Scam of the day (Another Planet Ocean)

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Unbelievable! Someone is not going to be happy the first time they get it serviced. :(

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
He even left the blue sticker on the clasp. I would not doubt that most of these asshats are from our very own forums.. if so,, they are the lowest class of humans that I am forced to share oxygen with.

BTW.. R2D4... we have a cool feature called web (see the button near in the same row as the B i u quote etc..
What you do is remove the http:// and/or the www. from the url, highlight it.. and then click the web button..

the result is below.. hehe.. one of the cool bbcode projects I worked on while inhabiting the captains chair here.. :)

[web:3nqq0k2b]cgi.ebay.com/OMEGA-SEAMASTER-PLANET-OCEAN-MENS-USED-WATCH_W0QQitemZ300245891835QQihZ020QQcategoryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/web:3nqq0k2b]

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Ha ha, check out the seller's history. Hey, maybe he made a genuine mistake... he must be so friggin' high on caffeine he doesn't know what's going on... :mrgreen:

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
Hmm..
I think I'll let someone else report this one..

If I send ebay another flag about the same watch different seller.. w/ in 48 hours..
they might start getting a little nosy with my buy history or future purchases.

but.. please someone report this !

- Ex

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Wow, some poor bugger just "won" this for nearly $2k! [smilie=banghead.gif] And the seller was sneaky enough to keep it a private auction. [smilie=knob.gif]