• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller brought me to this forum...

tknow

Looking Around
28/7/08
First off...gotta say thanks to this site. I was about to order a franck muller off exactreplicas.com and decided to google the company with "scam" in the search. Thank god this forum came up with the don't-order-from list. I realized I better do some pretty serious research before committing any money. This whole "hobby" is pretty new to me. I'm just looking for a good quality franck muller watch. If anybody has any advice I'll take it. After reading alot of these posts I'm kinda getting scared to order anything. Thanks again for saving me alot of time, money, and pissed-offness. I appreciate it.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Welcome to the forum. Read, read, read. Everyone here is quick to help though.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
welcome, Franck personally referred me to this site !

he said....dont get bancrupt buying my watches.....these reps are very good....good enough !

thank you Frank !

....and welcome to you !

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Welcome! Can't help you much regarding the FM watches, but check with the recommended dealers of this forum and you're off for a good start. At least you will know what price range the watches should be in and buying from them gives you at least some guarantee that you will not be scammed. Buying from other dealers is actually ok most of the time but you never know beforehand and there is nowhere to complain which you can do here if any of the trusted dealers screw you...

Apart from that you will learn A LOT about watches when reading here. A warning, however, it is going to cost you! The more you read the more you want. Trust me...

Xplodr

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Exploder said:
nowhere to complain which you can do here if any of the trusted dealers screw you...

And without being censored I should add!

Xplodr

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
welcome to the forum, take a look around and if you have any questions just ask, somebody here will have the information you are looking for or will be able to direct you to it.

enjoy,

hk

tknow

Looking Around
28/7/08
Thanks everyone. I just plan on getting comfortable with the process and the culture. I am already starting to get excited, but figure I'll wait a little while and read up before making my first purchase. Thanks again for the welcome.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I bought a FM from WackoBirdKeeper, one of the dealers here. He is in the U.S. so no customs issue. Just send him a PM and see if he can get model you want. That would be a nice easy way to get your first watch...Welcome. :D