• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Senator Schumer

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I don't normally comment about politics but Senator Schumer is a douchebag fear monger.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Agreed, he's an idiot and a douche bag, I hate that bastard. I hope someone shoots him in the balls [IF he has any].

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Politicians such as he are in my opinion, beneath contempt. It bothers me to see him get this much time out of our day.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
What did ass do now? Every sunday he's on local tv on some crusade for facetime. He sickens me and from what I hear from his personal driver he's a cheap sob looking for freebies.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Well now Watchbuff in all fairness there is a plethora of reasons to dislike this horses ass. In all honesty I am a cheap SOB ( hence the replicas ), and I love freebies!

Maxlove

29/6/08
Chuck Schumer is a Stand Up Guy!

So I say we Stand Him Up and let the other Chuck.....

Roundhouse kick him in the throat!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
fakemaster said:
I don't normally comment about politics but Senator Schumer is a douchebag fear monger.

with schumer, is a normal comment..

dont nomally dont apply, he takes grreed, avarice, suck tit to new level.. so what is not

to comment?

:D

Maxlove

29/6/08
Well while we discuss the douchebag the world lost a good man today.

Tony Snow lost his battle with Colon Cancer and while his family grieves...

The other Douchbags making Oliver Stone's new biopic "W" were arrested in a bar fight in a Tittie bar in Shreveport.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
74.32522.jpg