• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

v2 Noob Daytona wait times from the TDs

mbrute

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/18
8/1 - Ordered 316L white ceramic Daytona
9/27 - Changed order to 904L white ceramic Daytona
10/24 - QC received
10/25 - Shipped
10/29 - Landed in airport

Looks like the watch is still in customs and hopefully will clear soon. I've been looking forward to this watch for over 90 days now. Hoping that this watch will blow me away.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
In my opinion, the 904 nob 116520 in white is the best from noob atm. Bezel is improved, clasp is much better and SEL look great on all TD pics. Fonds have been discussed many times and are still the old fonds (shit)
Do not know about the waiting time. Anybody ordered?

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

flofas

3/10/13
Europe
In my opinion, the 904 nob 116520 in white is the best from noob atm. Bezel is improved, clasp is much better and SEL look great on all TD pics. Fonds have been discussed many times and are still the old fonds (shit)
Do not know about the waiting time. Anybody ordered?

My experience is for the 116500LN, although I think it could be a good indication for the waiting time on Noob's 904Ls:
So, there seems to be mixed experiences by people. I believe many are not accepting QC pics because of small problems on the dial. I got mine (116500LN) much faster that I expected from puretime. I also ordered the 316L, waited two to three weeks, and switched my order to 904L immediately when the new version was announced. I got QC pics within three or four days after changing my order, and accepted them even though the dial had two slightly crooked markers. Most probably a watch turned down by someone else. I didn't really care about the crooked markers as the watch is destined to get modded/frankened.

Reactions: guru

nothingelse

29/10/17

My experience is for the 116500LN, although I think it could be a good indication for the waiting time on Noob's 904Ls:
So, there seems to be mixed experiences by people. I believe many are not accepting QC pics because of small problems on the dial. I got mine (116500LN) much faster that I expected from puretime. I also ordered the 316L, waited two to three weeks, and switched my order to 904L immediately when the new version was announced. I got QC pics within three or four days after changing my order, and accepted them even though the dial had two slightly crooked markers. Most probably a watch turned down by someone else. I didn't really care about the crooked markers as the watch is destined to get modded/frankened.

I think we can get our turned down watches on other sites where customers even don’t know what they are really buying

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
Seems like I need to be quick with ordering if I want one before christmas. :D

MON5TER

2/9/17
Ordered 10th August.

Have said I will take 904 if stock comes in sooner than the original order.

Still waiting for QC.....????

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Simonbolivar

Renowned Member
17/2/13
Long Island, New York
TDs are saying 8 weeks from now for ceramic white dial. Sounds like there is stock on 116520.

Tough call for me... that’s a long time to wait. I may pull the trigger on the 116520, but considering settling for the ARF.

nothingelse

29/10/17
4 weeks.. and still waiting.. *sigh...

I am on the same boat. But I think that Christmas could help us... I think that Noob factory MUST to increase production for Christmas. So we could get our Daytona. I hope so...

Babul

Horology Curious
25/9/18
Anyone got their 116500 yet? Still waiting for my QC pics after 6 weeks waiting.. Dayumn..

Rep Enthusiast

31/3/18
Also waiting a month already... would be great to have it before Christmas...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
What's the difference between aftermarket dial and a rep dial?

I find aftermarket dials have more variations, and many can be better font quality vs the current noob dial, also sized the same as gen so no need for shaving and resizing

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
I waited a month for the while dial ceramic ordered from September and finally changed my order to the black dial because I didn’t want to wait any longer from perfect clone. That’s what happened with my first Daytona.

My second Daytona, I messaged josh from perfect clone again and he said the 904L white dial and ceramic will be a 2 week wait.
I messaged Ryan from Intime and he said that there is not stock.
Finally I messaged puretime, Jennifer and she said they have it in stock and I got QC the day after payment and this was on 11/17/18. I’ve received my watch a few days ago.

Hope this gives you guys some information about the watch. It seems like the people that are waiting for the 316L white dial ceramic might have to wait the longest and everything else is available. While the white dial ceramic 904L is a short wait.