• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Jeff92

Known Member
15/11/18
France
We have seen glimpses of the blue and black versions, do you think that a white version is also planned?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
the real question is, will this jubilee fit other steel sports models (GMT? Daytona? Sub?)

It should fit other rep watches, including sport models. I bought an ARF oyster bracelet only from a 36mm datejust and it fits almost every rep I have. It also fits my gen GMT. ARF bracelets are the best and most interchangeable IMO.

Reactions: Nivka

Baz1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/18
Last I heard was there will be news this weekend :) so hope I can get one for xmas

Reactions: vcappp

TheKnight

16/11/18
this looks amazing. i love the 126334! anyone know a safe place to purchase from ARF? once this becomes available? thanks guys im new.

Suux88

22/4/12
It should fit other rep watches, including sport models. I bought an ARF oyster bracelet only from a 36mm datejust and it fits almost every rep I have. It also fits my gen GMT. ARF bracelets are the best and most interchangeable IMO.

DJ41 lug width = 21mm :(
ALl those other models are 20mm

Reactions: MonsieurMax

kudos

18/2/14
I have a gen 41mm Datejust TT does not look grandpa esque at all. It's very beautiful in fact and turns many heads.

However I would not purchase a tt rep of this because of the colour and weight of a replica gold. I have a rep BP wrapped wimbledon dial on Oyster bracelet of the older model datejust and although it is nice it is easy to tell it's a rep by the experienced eye. The weight was similar to the gen too but gold colour too orange on the braclet.

Safer to stick to a steel version.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Bendori

2/5/16
I have a gen 41mm Datejust TT does not look grandpa esque at all. It's very beautiful in fact and turns many heads.

However I would not purchase a tt rep of this because of the colour and weight of a replica gold. I have a rep BP wrapped wimbledon dial on Oyster bracelet of the older model datejust and although it is nice it is easy to tell it's a rep by the experienced eye. The weight was similar to the gen too but gold colour too orange on the braclet.

Safer to stick to a steel version.

no...You are lying...LYING!!!

Reactions: BlackJaguar